Halo 4 and 343

Dear 343

Please bring back the original Halo formula. Halo 1,2, and 3 worked and basically were all similar. They had community pickups and no armour abilities. The population was big and the gameplay was fun.

If you have to satisfy both parties and it wouldn’t be too much of an imposition then add both armour abilities playlists and classic playlists.

But my vote is one for NO ARMOUR ABILITIES. I cannot stand them. And yes, I Hate Sprint.

I want to see Halo do well and I want to see you guys create lucrative and fun Halo games.

Im just giving my opinion.

My friends and others have left halo due to armour abilties and Reach. I only play the classic playlist.

I wish you guys well but i want you to know at least my opinion as I really like playing halo and hope to continue doing so.

The Empire

“The Empire orders you to come to the dark side, we don’t have AAs like that -Yoink- Anakin Armor-Locker!”

Im totally supporting you dude! i want halo to go back to the fun halo we always known and loved (1-3) i still play reach but it is the first game i really rage on because of these noobs and there armor abilities and im down with getting rid of sprint too feel like a cod game and i hate cod! worst game out there…but anyways 343 make us proud you said “we want to bring back the cor feeling of halo” so im trusting i have high hopes for you!

Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.

I’m with you man.

> Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.

They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.

> > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
>
> They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.

Yes, because people always want the same.

> > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
>
> They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.

Thats why the game is HORRIBLE halo is something new all the time you know what i mean?

> > > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
> >
> > They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.
>
> Yes, because people always want the same.

I dont mean completely make halo the same u know put new stuff, show new stuff just armor abilities made the game trash and a little over the top.

> > > > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
> > >
> > > They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.
> >
> > Yes, because people always want the same.
>
> I dont mean completely make halo the same u know put new stuff, show new stuff just armor abilities made the game trash and a little over the top.

Yes, okay. So you don’t want armor abilities? Then don’t ask for old game mechanics back. If you think something is wrong, okay. It’s wrong to you. But don’t just run back to what was good before.

I honestly don’t mind them leaving AAs in, as long as there is at least one slayer-only playlist that has none. I hate AAs, but if noobs like them, give them a few AA-only playlists. If bungie, with all of their fps experience couldn’t keep AAs balanced, I don’t think 343 will fare any better.

> > > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
> >
> > They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.
>
> Thats why the game is HORRIBLE halo is something new all the time you know what i mean?

Yeah. My point was that COD is terrible, and Halo is actually different since they take time and actually try to create a great game.

> > > > Opinions like these are what make Call of Duty the same game every year.
> > >
> > > They’re the same EVERY YEAR b/c they come out EVERY YEAR. All they do is re-skin COD’s and release them with a few updates like Madden.
> >
> > Thats why the game is HORRIBLE halo is something new all the time you know what i mean?
>
> Yeah. My point was that COD is terrible, and Halo is actually different since they take time and actually try to create a great game.

yup your right someone gets it!

Please stop bashing on COD. COD and halo are two COMPLETELY different games, except that they are FPS’s.
Anyway, I want AAs gone. They overcomplicate the simplistic gameplay of halo.

> > >
> >
> > Thats why the game is HORRIBLE halo is something new all the time you know what i mean?
>
> Yeah. My point was that COD is terrible, and Halo is actually different since they take time and actually try to create a great game.

They made Reach in three years and it’s bad in boring. Mw2 took 2 and is 100% funner…and I hate COD.

> Please stop bashing on COD. COD and halo are two COMPLETELY different games, except that they are FPS’s.
> Anyway, I want AAs gone. They overcomplicate the simplistic gameplay of halo.

^^This.

I play both and hate when people compare. It’s so stupid.

> Please stop bashing on COD. COD and halo are two COMPLETELY different games, except that they are FPS’s.

yes i want them gone too!

This