Halo 4 Additional Game?

I just came to mind that it would be cool if there was a additional videogame (or downloadable content through the Microsoft Store) for Halo 4 just similiar to that with Halo 3; Halo 3: ODST. A new hero, new multiplayer gamemodes, new maps, and it would be for available to play Halo 5 beta since Halo 4 had many bugs, many glitches, etc etc.

The prontagist would be a female Spartan-IV who had lost contact with with her squad in a pelican crash on a flood-infested area (simulation here; instead of those models in Flood, make them actually scary and the atmosphere is quite dark or just put them on a Planet) or is versusing rebellious opponents (probably cause emotions for the prontagist; her first kill on a rebel human in a cutscene) on planet Earth. Throughout her journey to make communications, she has a price to pay and has to do the risks to keep moving. Since Halo 4 was against sexism, a female prontagist would be pretty cool (First ever female character to play as anyone?) (IMO) and it would create different elements in the story

This new downloadable content would unlock several armor pieces and if you beat the Campaign on Lengendary, you could get a rare armor. This would be included in Halo 4 Multiplayer just to show it off with style. I don’t know about specializations but it would be cool to unlock new ones with it also.

New map pack in addition, anyone? It would come included with this new videogame through downloadable content or the market or just downloaded seperately depending on the users choice. It would also return some old maps aswell.

What do you think? Post a constructive reason below!

EDIT 1: Added a few sentences.

EDIT 2: Added some fitting sentences.

EDIT 3: Just tweaked it up with a new paragraph.

Sounds good

> since Halo 4 had many bugs, many glitches, etc etc.

WHAT?

> (First ever female character to play as anyone?)

double what?

> > since Halo 4 had many bugs, many glitches, etc etc.
>
> WHAT?
>
> If you checked throughout the forums, you would know that Halo 4 had bugs and glitches. I know that I used the term “many” wrong because I had to rush this out.
>
>
>
>
>
> > (First ever female character to play as anyone?)
>
> double what?

oh damn “first ever female character” is wrong. i mean’t first female character to play as in the Halo franchise as a prontagist.

They should do a Halo:Sangheilli to explain what Arbiter is doing

It sounds exactly like ODST except with a female spartan protagonist and flood enemies…