Halo 4 Ad typo in OXM

So I got the new OXM with Star Trek on the cover, and it had a cool article of Halo 4 impressions. On the inside cover, there was an awesome, huge ad for Halo 4, with the basic introduction seen for Halo 4.

In the basic introduction for Halo 4, it says that Chief is “shipwrecked on a mysterious planet”. In the OXM Ad, it says he’s “shipwrecked on a mysterious island.”

Me thinks a Lost fan messed up on something.

http://s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u425/JordanBHalo/?action=view&current=typoedit.png

Haha, I remember ‘Lost’.

That’s hilarious!

What a bad typo to have in the mag.

When he went through the portal Master Chief was sent into another dimension and now stars in the reboot of Lost

Lol, I remember “Lost”. I didn’t understand a thing in that show, yet, I kept watching it.

Planetary worlds must be their definition of islands. One giant floating land surrounded by water.

Reminds me how much I hate microsoft.

> Lol, I remember “Lost”. I didn’t understand a thing in that show, yet, I kept watching it.

What didn’t you get?

> Reminds me how much I hate microsoft.

Why would anybody hate Microsoft?!

What a fail.

> Lol, I remember “Lost”. I didn’t understand a thing in that show, yet, I kept watching it.

I barely remember that show. It was interesting at the time.

Master Chief stars in an all-new TV show, where no one know what the hell is happening!

Grr, stop saying Lost made no sense…

:slight_smile:

This calls for a facepalm. Anyone care to join?

facepalm

somebody’s fired.

> This calls for a facepalm. Anyone care to join?
>
>
> facepalm

Am I doing it right?

Haha shipwrecked on an island. High quality proofreading right there!

> Grr, stop saying Lost made no sense…
>
> :slight_smile:

I’m sure it did in the end, but after about three or four seasons, I gave up. No matter what happened, it just made more questions, and didn’t really answer any of the ones I had.

OT: Maybe they didn’t get it wrong. Maybe he’s on an island on Requiem. Now it’s not a typo. :wink:

> somebody’s fired.

Adios.

If there’s a cork in Halo4…