Halo 4 ad confirmed by twitter

from halo waypoint: http://twitter.com/#!/HaloWaypoint/statuses/166300020671381504

I don’t get it.

I’m just getting that they’re making a clever seat joke.

It doesn’t say anything to do with an ad at all. You’re just putting it together without thinking rationally. Just because it says “Master Chief” “117” and “Superbowl” doesn’t mean they’ve confirmed anything.

I’m fairly sure they’re just saying that Master Chief is sitting in chair 117. That’s my interpretation anyway.

Oh my gawd :smiley:

As far as I can see, they are simply tweeting about the Super Bowl, Frankie confirmed a while back that there would not be a Halo 4 commercial at the Super Bowl.

-_-

> I don’t get it.
>
> I’m just getting that they’re making a clever seat joke.
>
> It doesn’t say anything to do with an ad at all. You’re just putting it together without thinking rationally. Just because it says “Master Chief” “117” and “Superbowl” doesn’t mean they’ve confirmed anything.
>
> I’m fairly sure they’re just saying that Master Chief is sitting in chair 117. That’s my interpretation anyway.

They mean master chief is going to win by 117 points

> > I don’t get it.
> >
> > I’m just getting that they’re making a clever seat joke.
> >
> > It doesn’t say anything to do with an ad at all. You’re just putting it together without thinking rationally. Just because it says “Master Chief” “117” and “Superbowl” doesn’t mean they’ve confirmed anything.
> >
> > I’m fairly sure they’re just saying that Master Chief is sitting in chair 117. That’s my interpretation anyway.
>
> They mean master chief is going to win by 117 points

Or that. I’m not American so I don’t understand how it works though.

I know that whoever posted that on there has just started up an unintentional war within the forums…I don’t know why they didn’t just leave it. Now it’s going to be impossible to see the normal people posting over the crazy idiots assuming everything.

guess we’ll have to watch and find out for sure.

> As far as I can see, they are simply tweeting about the Super Bowl, Frankie confirmed a while back that there would not be a Halo 4 commercial at the Super Bowl.

This! Seriously. -___-

Can some one explain how “We’re going to go ahead and call it now: Master Chief by 117.” is confirming a Halo 4 ad? I don’t see any thing that says that there will be a Halo 4 ad.

Just to put out more theories, what if something happens when the game has been on for 117 minutes or when the game has 1:17 minutes left on the clock.

I believe it may have something to do with this.

> Just to put out more theories, what if something happens when the game has been on for 117 minutes or when the game has 1:17 minutes left on the clock.

Oh my god. Stop.

If they are messing with us I am going to be very ******, I mean we haven’t heard anything new for months and the game is supposed to come out in a few short months.

> If they are messing with us I am going to be very ******, I mean we haven’t heard anything new for months and the game is supposed to come out in a few short months.

Short Mon…ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

7 plus Months isn’t short…

all of these topics need to be locked cause they only start fights.

> Just to put out more theories, what if something happens when the game has been on for 117 minutes or when the game has 1:17 minutes left on the clock.

It’s people like you who are starting all the rumors.
You call that a “theory”, when in fact Frank O’Connor, HIMSELF, announced that there would be nothing involving Halo at the Superbowl.

Just stop.

> > Just to put out more theories, what if something happens when the game has been on for 117 minutes or when the game has 1:17 minutes left on the clock.
>
> Oh my god. Stop.

I’m not saying something will happen nor do I believe something will happen. I’m just geting theories out there to hear people gossip. Take a chill pill bud.

It’s a work of genius really, posting that twitter post is getting everyone all speculating thus increasing the traffic/interest in Halo 4 and in this site. It’s doesn’t matter there is a Halo 4 ad for the Superbowl or not, just hinting at the idea makes this forum explode with delight.

You can’t say 343 doesn’t know how to pull the communities strings well when they choose do so. :stuck_out_tongue: