Halo 4 Action Figures!!

http://www.sportsfigs.com/Halo-4-Series-1_c_211.html
Also theres the Halo Micro-Ops Vehciles http://www.sportsfigs.com/Halo-Micro-Ops-Series-1_c_213.html

Comes out July 20th? Maybe that is when halo 4 will come out. (around that time)

First in halo 4 halo fest panel the audio director (I can’t remember his name) talked about ice freezing and one of the action figures says frozen master chief… hmmmm speculation. The vehicles were also very interesting like the wolf spider and the other names which don’t sound like vehicles, but like field abilities. Frankie sayed you could change abilities in the heat of battle… comparison… debatable

> First in halo 4 halo fest panel the audio director (I can’t remember his name) talked about ice freezing and one of the action figures says frozen master chief… hmmmm speculation. The vehicles were also very interesting like the wolf spider and the other names which don’t sound like vehicles, but like field abilities. Frankie sayed you could change abilities in the heat of battle… comparison… debatable

This is a Wolf Spider.

YES! YES!

> > First in halo 4 halo fest panel the audio director (I can’t remember his name) talked about ice freezing and one of the action figures says frozen master chief… hmmmm speculation. The vehicles were also very interesting like the wolf spider and the other names which don’t sound like vehicles, but like field abilities. Frankie sayed you could change abilities in the heat of battle… comparison… debatable
>
> This is a Wolf Spider.

if you read my message I said you can use abilities in the heat of battle. Imagine invasion and your pinned to a wall and you place your wolf spider in the middle of the battle field. Can’t wait for Halo 4.

> First in halo 4 halo fest panel the audio director (I can’t remember his name) talked about ice freezing and one of the action figures says frozen master chief… hmmmm speculation. The vehicles were also very interesting like the wolf spider and the other names which don’t sound like vehicles, but like field abilities. Frankie sayed you could change abilities in the heat of battle… comparison… debatable

Where did Frankie Say that you could “Change abilities on the Fly?”

and couldnt Frozen Master Chief just be him in his cryo tube?
the things that dont sound like vehicles are just set pieces. Wolf spider turret…Etc.

sigh Frankie said it in the halo 4 halo fest panel. About master chief…maybe but then why would they so him moving around in the teaser. Set pieces sound like halo 4 field abilities.

> sigh Frankie said it in the halo 4 halo fest panel. About master chief…maybe but then why would they so him moving around in the teaser. Set pieces sound like halo 4 field abilities.

Link to the panel?
The teaser was to just keep us entertained. He was moving around to escape whatever was chasing him. the Devs have already said the teaser isnt even in the game.
Where do you keep getting “Field Abilities”
A WOLF SPIDER IS A LARGE TURRET.
Set piece- In Video Games, “setpiece” refers to an object in any given level that is unique or is not part of the level’s default object set. These pieces more often than not have no effect on gameplay, and simply serve the function of building atmosphere