halo 4 acient enemy

I was watching some of the termanals earlier and i played threw the combat evolved campaign yesturday. Now im left to wonder, what is the halo 4 enemy going to be. i would like to know if it may be the acient enemy of the forerunners. the one that it mentioned having a cure for the flood but the forerunners had lost track of the technology. could this be what you will be looking for in halo 4?

Nobody knows who or what the ancient enemy is but it is most likely going to be the precursors.

The forerunners dont have a cure for the flood! Hence the halo array being created in the first place.

It was said in cryptum and primordium that the ancient humans found a way to destroy the flood, but the forerunners eventually decimated the ancient human empire.

But to be honest after reading primordium im not sure that there was ever a cure, bit confusing and think ill have to read again.

> I was watching some of the termanals earlier and i played threw the combat evolved campaign yesturday. Now im left to wonder, what is the halo 4 enemy going to be. i would like to know if it may be the acient enemy of the forerunners. the one that it mentioned having a cure for the flood but the forerunners had lost track of the technology. could this be what you will be looking for in halo 4?

How would such an advanced species just lose such an important technology? stupidest thing i have seen in halo 4 forums ever.

There is no cure.

Keeping up with the most recent lore helps when discussing the most recent lore.

> There is no cure.
>
> Keeping up with the most recent lore helps when discussing the most recent lore.

Give him some slack, he’s probably the kind that hears something and asks for the answer instead of looking it up.

Unknown what the enemy will be, but there are some safe assumptions that can be made.

The ancient enemy might be the precursors or some kind of gravemind. The precursors were like the forerunners to the humans so it might be something else. I dont know. we’ll just have to all find out when it comes out. :open_mouth: