Halo 4 Achievements Glitch: Randomly unlocked all?

So I was playing Halo 4 on my 360 the other day when all of a sudden I unlocked 13 map pack achievements at once. I looked at my profile, and every single DLC achievement which I had previously not gotten was unlocked. Currently, I only have three achievements left in the game to complete (Lone Wolf Legend and two other non-DLC MM ones). I’m just curious to see if this has happened to anyone else?

Not I, but that sure would be great. What were you doing at the time when it unlocked?

Yeah id also like to know what you did when this happened.

I was playing Big Team Battle on my friend’s Xbox (who doesn’t have any of the DLC) 4 player split screen and I checked my achievements and they were all unlocked. I asked them and they said they played 2 games of SWAT on my account before I got to his house (3 player split screen and they quit out of both games). On his xbox, he was logged in to my account, his account, and his account had a guest. So I wasn’t there when it actually happened, but they said they didn’t notice any of the achievements popping up (my friend is definitely not a hacker or anything, trust me).

me too, I entered online and I unlocked 15 achievement

> 2533274965798704;5:
> me too, I entered online and I unlocked 15 achievement

When did this happen to you? It happened to me on Monday November 24 in the afternoon.

343 released a patch for glitched achievements a few weeks back. It seems to have unlocked all multiplayer DLC achievements for map packs you have played at least one game on. I can’t find anything to say whether this was intentional or not

Lucky you

> 2533274813317074;7:
> 343 released a patch for glitched achievements a few weeks back. It seems to have unlocked all multiplayer DLC achievements for map packs you have played at least one game on. I can’t find anything to say whether this was intentional or not

That’s interesting, I hadn’t played Halo 4 since August so the patch may have had some sort of effect on it.

You are so lucky! I have to try this!

I threw in H4 today for the first time in a while and all the DLC achievements I had not already unlocked showed up. Most people might be happy about this, but I’m not. There were a couple I was working toward (assuming Shattered ever came up in BTB voting), and I wanted to unlock them legitimately. They may never adjust the H4 playlist lineup again — meaning no more DLC playlist — which would mean I’d never have a chance to unlock most of these, but I’d be fine with that.

i unlocked 4 over the DLC’s and i dont own any of them

You lucky… Ohhh… I wish that had happend to me, less work, more pay!

I got the same thing too. It must be some kind of glitch.

> 2533274857483097;11:
> I threw in H4 today for the first time in a while and all the DLC achievements I had not already unlocked showed up. Most people might be happy about this, but I’m not. There were a couple I was working toward (assuming Shattered ever came up in BTB voting), and I wanted to unlock them legitimately. They may never adjust the H4 playlist lineup again — meaning no more DLC playlist — which would mean I’d never have a chance to unlock most of these, but I’d be fine with that.

Yeah I agree, plus there were a few really glitchy achievements (20 mantis stomp kills, 20 turret kills) which took some people 30+ kills to unlock. I suppose if DLC is gone it may be somewhat beneficial, but if everyone has the achievements you no longer feel special.

I thought they released them because the DLC maps were no longer available in a playlist. This makes more sense tho.

WOW LUCKY

Happened to me aswell I just loaded up the game and all the DLC achievements unlocked.

i wish this happened to me…they’re still locked for me…

Same here. 7 dls achievements unlocked! Happened right after that the game was loaded up.