Halo 4 achievements fixed?

Hey everyone, I know that there has been issues with unlocking certain Halo 4 achievements lately. Now I have no idea if this is just me but I got on Halo 4 the other night and suddenly the four or five achievements I was missing just unlocked out of nowhere!! Like I said I don’t know if it was just me but just to put it out there for 343i and the community. I suggest if you haven’t played Halo 4 in a while or in the last week or so to go check and see if it works. Hope I was some help for a few of you!

i didnt know people still playd halo 4

I got the same thing, only problem is that I can’t get those last Ricochet achievements…

It hasn’t happened to me yet, but have four or five achevements for free, doing nothing? That would would be cool

> 2533274938525963;1:
> Hey everyone, I know that there has been issues with unlocking certain Halo 4 achievements lately. Now I have no idea if this is just me but I got on Halo 4 the other night and suddenly the four or five achievements I was missing just unlocked out of nowhere!! Like I said I don’t know if it was just me but just to put it out there for 343i and the community. I suggest if you haven’t played Halo 4 in a while or in the last week or so to go check and see if it works. Hope I was some help for a few of you!

The ones that were glitched were unlocked for everyone that owns the DLC

> 2533274829960212;3:
> I got the same thing, only problem is that I can’t get those last Ricochet achievements…

You can play ricochet in Team Objective. Those achievements aren’t very hard to get.

Recently, 343i patched a lot of glitched achievements that were almost unobtainable. They stated that people who had previous met the requirements for the achievements will unlock them when they next play Halo 4. So you had met the requirements for those previously glitched achievements and they all popped at once thanks to the patch.

Ashes to ashes is glitched for me (Castle).

i just need a few ricochet achievements and some campaign specific ones…anyone like to help me??

> 2533274820760792;2:
> i didnt know people still playd halo 4

I do. Glad you don’t play it anymore.