Not breakdown as in one by one, but categories. It also depends on whether or not H4 has Firefight.
I’m suggesting 55 Achievements.
- 1 per mission (10-15 missions) (I’ll use 12 for my example)
-1 per difficulty (Normal, Heroic, Legendary, NO Easy)
- 1 Solo Legendary
- 8 Skulls
- 2 Random (Eg: ODST’s “Trading Down” achievement)
- 8 Medals
- 3 Games (Winning, Playing)
- 2 Kills (Total, In one game)
- 9 Map Specific (Points on specific maps)
- 2 Vehicle (One destroy vehicles, one for kills with a vehicle)
5 Customs/ Randoms:
- 2 Forge (Like H3’s “Tank Dropper” achievement)
- 3 Randoms (Random as in can be done in any game more, similar to Reach’s daily challenges of kill 180 enemies in any game mode)
Okay, maybe a more in-depth breakdown than I thought
What are your thoughts? How many achievements do you want to see? For what? How many per category?
I encorporated some of your guys ideas into my post. I hope you don’t mind I will try to compile a list of what is wanted. Kind of average it out. It’ll end up a bit biased, but I’ll do my best to avoid it.