halo 4,5 was sh*t

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts and do not bypass the profanity filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 is killing halo its slowly dying

Yeah, you should probably stop playing, then.

I’ve actually come back to Halo because of Halo 5.

I did not care for Halo 4 or Reach’s multiplayer.

Reach was great, 4 was crap and once more playlists and maps are put on 5 in will be awesome.

*were

You know, after playing Halo 5, Halo 4 actually feels great. Halo 4 was a step down. But Halo 5 is the a huge drop-off. Honestly, I think it should be rated 6/10 as I find it unplayable in multiplayer. The campaign probably saved it. I miss Bungie!

Too bold on Halo 4. It has its moment. The previous games were just better. I wouldn’t say 4/5 are horrible. Just a very different type of game (especially 5).

> 2533274798140840;4:
> Reach was great, 4 was crap and once more playlists and maps are put on 5 in will be awesome.

Agreed

… You’ve gotta be kidding me. I know 4 was bad but 5 is better and got me to believe in 343i again. I see a way they could succeed in a Halo Game again.

> 2535437141410326;6:
> You know, after playing Halo 5, Halo 4 actually feels great. Halo 4 was a step down. But Halo 5 is the a huge drop-off. Honestly, I think it should be rated 6/10 as I find it unplayable in multiplayer. The campaign probably saved it. I miss Bungie!

Don’t miss bungiee they still around! Go play reach and leave these forums alone :).

H5 best since H2/3.

I absolutely loved Halo 4.

Halo 5 needs some help.

As for who’s “killing Halo”… I’d say stuck up jerks are the ones who’re killing it by running around screaming that everyone else is ruining the game. Oh and you do realize that Bungie was the one who changed Halo first right, by adding armor abilities, etc. Halo has been going down this path long before 343 took the helm.

> 2533274835305187;10:
> > 2535437141410326;6:
> > You know, after playing Halo 5, Halo 4 actually feels great. Halo 4 was a step down. But Halo 5 is the a huge drop-off. Honestly, I think it should be rated 6/10 as I find it unplayable in multiplayer. The campaign probably saved it. I miss Bungie!
>
>
> Don’t miss bungiee they still around! Go play reach and leave these forums alone :).

a handful of ex-Bungie employees have worked/are working at 343. This includes Frankie, Shishka (Chad Armstrong), Vic Deleon, and a couple others I don’t remember. Frankie’s been with Bungie since halo 2 but never actually worked on the games themselves, Shishka was playlist manager in halo 3 and had a play in reach’s forge mode. Vic deleon was an artist at bungie since halo 2, and had a large hand in the visual aspect of the flood in halo 3. Oh, and there’s Seth Gibson (technical artist).

> 2728966917079826;12:
> I absolutely loved Halo 4.
> Halo 5 needs some help.
> As for who’s “killing Halo”… I’d say stuck up jerks are the ones who’re killing it by running around screaming that everyone else is ruining the game. Oh and you do realize that Bungie was the one who changed Halo first right, by adding armor abilities, etc. Halo has been going down this path long before 343 took the helm.

Your exactly right. They were stuck between the old and new players arguing with them. They decided to sell the franchise so they could restart and expand. They were frankly tired of Halo and us older players. They wanted something new and refreshing… ta-DA, Destiny. So what do you think Halo would look like if they decided to keep the franchise going, which is a very big if. It would have started to play like destiny.

Ok and I want to add. MS owned Halo since just after Halo 1.

Technically, Bungie never “owned” Halo, or Halo as we know it. Microsoft bought Bungie and Halo early on in its development. After Halo 3, a deal was made between Bungie and Microsoft: Bungie makes two more Halo games, and they get to become independent.

> 2533274823537944;9:
> … You’ve gotta be kidding me. I know 4 was bad but 5 is better and got me to believe in 343i again. I see a way they could succeed in a Halo Game again.

If anything, for me Halo 5 has made me lose faith in 343.

I really like halo 4. Halo 5 is very bad.

I actually like Halo 4 and 5. I most especially like Didact, mostly his voice is amazing. I love the sound of a malevolent, ancient warrior.

> 2535437697207606;1:
> 343 is killing halo its slowly dying

Thanks for the constructive well thought out post

Everyone has their own opinion, but I’d prefer OP give actual reasons compared to saying its crap and that 343 is “killing” halo

Thanks for the long, intriguing reason behind your undeniable hatred towards H4/5. I can tell you thought a really long time about creating this thread.

Now if you will excuse me, I shall get back to playing now.