Halo 4-5 bots ?

Most of us want bots in halo 4 who knows if we can convince them ? I hope so but for halo 5 343i please be sure to add bots to custom games
who’s with me ?

You’re fighting too hard for a lost cause.

With you 100% bro

> You’re fighting too hard for a lost cause.

So many people want them how is it a lost cause ?

> > You’re fighting too hard for a lost cause.
>
> So many people want them how is it a lost cause ?

The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.

> The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.

Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.

> > The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.
>
> Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.

Those games don’t use the same networking as Halo.

> > > The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.
> >
> > Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.
>
> Those games don’t use the same networking as Halo.

Seems like all games don’t use the same networking
I’m sure if they can add bots/ai to FF they can add a more complex code for multiplayer bots

I’d buy each and every Halo 343 makes if they had bots.

> I’d buy each and every Halo 343 makes if they had bots.

Same here ALL of em
hands down every halo

> I’d buy each and every Halo 343 makes if they had bots.

You and me both. I’ve always loved multiplayer maps, weapons and gametypes, but I utterly hate cheaters, derankers, quitters and lag. With multiplayer bots, you don’t have to worry about any of that stuff.

> > I’d buy each and every Halo 343 makes if they had bots.
>
> You and me both. I’ve always loved multiplayer maps, weapons and gametypes, but I utterly hate cheaters, derankers, quitters and lag. With multiplayer bots, you don’t have to worry about any of that stuff.

You hit the nail on the head
:slight_smile:

> > > > The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.
> > >
> > > Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.
> >
> > Those games don’t use the same networking as Halo.
>
> Seems like all games don’t use the same networking
> I’m sure if they can add bots/ai to FF they can add a more complex code for multiplayer bots

Except that Firefight doesn’t use the same netcode as Multiplayer, which is why Firefight/Campaign Co-op online is possible, and in turn, ODST’s on Installation 04.

I would still prefer elephants and pelicans over stupid bots. Speaking of those two, I hope we get some forge info. Soon.

> > > > > The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.
> > > >
> > > > Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.
> > >
> > > Those games don’t use the same networking as Halo.
> >
> > Seems like all games don’t use the same networking
> > I’m sure if they can add bots/ai to FF they can add a more complex code for multiplayer bots
>
> Except that Firefight doesn’t use the same netcode as Multiplayer, which is why Firefight/Campaign Co-op online is possible, and in turn, ODST’s on Installation 04.

I’m sure they can pull it off and besides I read some where that bungie ways going to add bots so that would mean they could make it work and with some ppl from bungie in 343i it’s all possible. Any thing is possible !

> > > > > > The netcode and game engine don’t appear to be even remotely capable of supporting Multiplayer bots, even without taking Forge into account.
> > > > >
> > > > > Black Ops has multiplayer bots and it runs on the 360. Counter Strike had Dynamic Bots and it ran on the original Xbox.
> > > >
> > > > Those games don’t use the same networking as Halo.
> > >
> > > Seems like all games don’t use the same networking
> > > I’m sure if they can add bots/ai to FF they can add a more complex code for multiplayer bots
> >
> > Except that Firefight doesn’t use the same netcode as Multiplayer, which is why Firefight/Campaign Co-op online is possible, and in turn, ODST’s on Installation 04.
>
> I’m sure they can pull it off and besides I read some where that bungie ways going to add bots so that would mean they could make it work and with some ppl from bungie in 343i it’s all possible. Any thing is possible !

Yes, but MS didn’t want that as it would mean people wouldn’t go and buy XBL. Which is another main reason as to why Halo isn’t going to have multiplayer bots anytime soon.

It has already been confirmed that there will be no bots in Halo 4, and don’t hold your breath for other Halo games having bots.

We won’t ever see bots on halo, at least not on forged maps, the work your Xbox would have to do to stop bots running off edges, teaching them weapon spawns, showing map boundaries, map elevation, ect. Not gonna happen me thinks…

Bots in forge would be amazing!

I dont want them …

Sorry