Halo 4, 5, and 6 and the Forerunner Saga

I just wanted to know if we will see the Forerunner saga and the new MC trilogy complementing eachother’s storyline since they both are exploring the same thing; Forerunners. Does anyone else want to see an intertwining storyline in Halo 4 and the saga or expect they will have hints (like in the Halo 3 terminals and Cryptum)?

We literally know nothing about Halo 4 other than a vague release date.

I think it will have a lot more in common with Karen Traviss’s books than it will with the Forerunner saga…but then again…I could easily be wrong if It’s not Onyx (I heard its not?)

Frankie has confirmed its not onyx.

> I think it will have a lot more in common with Karen Traviss’s books than it will with the Forerunner saga…but then again…I could easily be wrong if It’s not Onyx (I heard its not?)

Its not but it is similar… Onyx was SPOILER destroyed, well… in a sense it was, it was made up of sentinels covering up the Dyson Sphere. (which currently contains Halsey, Blue Team, Katana, Mendez, Tom and Lucy, and the survivors of Gamma Company).

frankie confirmed at comic con that their will be tie ins between the games and the forunner saga books, and their will also be tie ins with the post halo 3 books (the trilogy with the book glasslands)

I think the Forerunner Sage and Halo Glasslands will tie into the new trilogy. Think about it. Frankie said the upcoming games will be sequels, but also prequels. When he says prequels, he mean it’ll be revealing more backstory about Forerunners and perhaps precursors. (The Forerunner Saga.) Then, sequel. Which means after Halo 3. Well, Halo Glasslands takes place toward to end of Halo 3 and after.

Maybe the terminals in the CE remake? they could continue from the ones in halo 3

> frankie confirmed at comic con that their will be tie ins between the games and the forunner saga books, and their will also be tie ins with the post halo 3 books (the trilogy with the book glasslands)

this.