HALO 4 - 3RD FORGE MAP REVEALED!!

Here is an overview of all 3 Forge Maps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENw559j484&feature=youtu.be

Really?

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst119950_THIRD-FORGE-MAP-REVEALED.aspx

REALLY?

REALLY?
But late then never plus its just for people who haven’t seen that post because I didn’t even see it myself so sorry?

Thank you for posting it I didn’t get to see it!

> REALLY?
> But late then never plus its just for people who haven’t seen that post because I didn’t even see it myself so sorry?

Yeah, I dunno that I would have seen it if not for this thread.

Well color me wrong, it wasn’t part of Impact after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I expected trolling and a link to something immature. Sorry OP, your GT…but thank doing the opposite and linking this awesome map :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the awesome feedback!!! It really means alot and I don’t troll as you can see :slight_smile:

Yeah honestly i’m just trying to help people out if they didn’t see it

Guys seriously, it doesn’t matter if he just reposted my thread. Not everybody stays on this forum 24/7 and threads do tend to fall back pages unless somebody bumps them.

Thankyou so much for posting this, first time I’ve seen the video.

Thanks

I was wrong about the cave.

But it is still really cool!
Eroision has a lot of unique landscapes in itself, though access to an outside (aboveground) area would be really nice.

> I was wrong about the cave.

Not entirely. It is a cavern. And when you take off the two last letters, it becomes ‘cave’, so you were still kinda right.

I’m sorry but this map looks terrible for forge, it looks poorly designed and the terrain looks horrible to work with. Impact looks good because of both its setting and forge pallet whereas ravine and this new map look pretty poor. I was hoping for something like Sandbox (possibly a snow version rather than sand?) or maybe even a covenant themed one. Still this is just my opinion and I am looking forward to messing around on Impact.

It didn’t show the whole map!

Thanks… Ravine looks cool… but the rest will take a really creative mind to pull off something special to make them work. We’ll see…

We’ll see more hopefully soon :slight_smile:

Wrong guy, sorry.

I thought we were getting 1 Forerunner themed map(Ravine), 1 UNSC(Impact), and once Covie? Color me disappointed.