HALO 4 1.02.01 IS OUT, 30MB UPDATE

I don’t have any notes (yet), testing things out now. If you find anything, post it here.

changelog:- removed the free map pack

> I don’t have any notes (yet), testing things out now. If you find anything, post it here.

What the heck does 1.02.01 mean?

version of update

I wonder what’s changed.

They just removed the free map pack.

> > I don’t have any notes (yet), testing things out now. If you find anything, post it here.
>
> What the heck does 1.02.01 mean?

Game exe version.

On disc is 1.00.
We updated previously to 1.02.

This update is moving up to 1.02.01, meaning its not a major update to the game that would make it move up to 1.03 but still an update.

Pretty sure it has something to do with the Crimson Map Pack “Trial”

> They just removed the free map pack.

way to go 343 lol spend so much time on trying to take the map apck back rather than improving the game. what a mature company

I was booted off live to get the update and i was the only one on my friends list to get it. how dose that happen?

I’m gonna guess that this fixes no bugs and only locks the Crimson Maps… Which are on our hard drives…

Possible weather forecast of an incomming -Yoink- Storm from people who brought the map/pass having access removed? :stuck_out_tongue:

> I’m gonna guess that this fixes no bugs and only locks the Crimson Maps… Which are on our hard drives…

Just talked to a friend who downloaded them for free. They’re gone and he can’t play them now. So yours will too.

One of my friends isnt getting the prompt to download it. Is there a way to do it manually?

> > They just removed the free map pack.
>
> way to go 343 lol spend so much time on trying to take the map apck back rather than improving the game. what a mature company

Stop hating, obviously they are not going to release something they spend hours on for free and was originally dlc. Its a blessing to players to get a trial of it. Quit your jibber gabbing. How about you go work for days and not get paid huh?

> Quit your jibber gabbing. How about you go work for days and not get paid huh?

People do, its called internship.

> One of my friends isnt getting the prompt to download it. Is there a way to do it manually?

just wait for it

Very few idiots will buy 3 similar cruddy maps for 10$, 5$ would be a better price.

What happened to the old days when a map pack came with 5+ maps.

sign out and back in, worked for me

> > Quit your jibber gabbing. How about you go work for days and not get paid huh?
>
> People do, its called internship.

But you understand where i’m coming from. Its a business solely. People have to understand that.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Quit your jibber gabbing. How about you go work for days and not get paid huh?
>
> People do, its called internship.

if i work for days and dont get paid for my own blunt stupidity, thats on me. dont publish something until its tested or you know for a fact it works especially if its a large part of your income(until people saw its 3 similar maps for 10$)

not only did you mess up by giving it to us for free then take it back like a 3rd grade indian giver. you showed us those 3 sorry excuse for maps are not worth 10$