halo 3's population before

what was halo 3’s population before this game became free. sorry don’ tknow if there was a thread for this already

It was usually around 5000 but since the game is free you will notice more and more people as the days go on. I bet most of the new players are on the campaign, trying to get better at the game. Also the counter resets every 24hr based on unique users.

I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.

Well this is the first First Person Shoter with the games with gold program and that’s big. I don’t know one person that dislikes Halo 3 so it signifigantly has a better chance than the other games so far. And to add on, Halo 3 is back on GB, Will be at AGL 10, Live Streams, Stat Tracking is back, and much more. The only problem I see with the new players is the DLC.

> Well this is the first First Person Shoter with the games with gold program and that’s big. I don’t know one person that dislikes Halo 3 so it signifigantly has a better chance than the other games so far. And to add on, Halo 3 is back on GB, Will be at AGL 10, Live Streams, Stat Tracking is back, and much more. The only problem I see with the new players is the DLC.

It would have been big if it was released this year. Making a $15 game free isn’t going to cause millions or even thousands of people to pick it up and play it again like they did when it was first released. If they wanted to play it, they would have bought it or played it when it came in so many xbox bundles.

Halo 3 will not come back to match or get anywhere close to its glory days regardless of which tournament or league it’s part of.

A bunch of people will play it for a week and then drop it for a new shiny game once it’s released. ESPECIALLY when they realize they’re going to have to spend $15 ANYWAYS to get the DLC.

On top of that, Stat tracking is back? Have you seen the stat tracking on Halo Waypoint’s website? It has less stat tracking than in Halo 3.

Halo 3 isn’t making a comeback, if you said so or if you didn’t say so.

> I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.

Been playing Halo 3 since it released in 2007. Still playing Halo 3 since it released.

na, I’m pretty sure I will be playing Halo 3 5 months from now still as I have for the past 6 years. Thanks for assuming though.

Everyone knows it won’t return to its glory days. Only a person that never played would think that. And yes I know it’s not really stat tracking but, I can’t believe 343 even managed to put that in there. besides the people that will stay for Halo 3 will be the people that either sold there game or lost it. I’ve seen so many posts of people talking about this it’s not even funny.

> > I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.
>
> Been playing Halo 3 since it released in 2007. Still playing Halo 3 since it released.
>
> na, I’m pretty sure I will be playing Halo 3 5 months from now still as I have for the past 6 years. Thanks for assuming though.

One person does not change the Top 20 XBL charts.

> > > I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.
> >
> > Been playing Halo 3 since it released in 2007. Still playing Halo 3 since it released.
> >
> > na, I’m pretty sure I will be playing Halo 3 5 months from now still as I have for the past 6 years. Thanks for assuming though.
>
> One person does not change the Top 20 XBL charts.

nope. But him assuming all of us will drop Halo 3 in a weeks time is funny. Some of us are dedicated and stick with good games regardless of a population counter.

> I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.

Was that even necessary? He was just asking about the population numbers. No one was even talking about the game making a come back in this thread until you came in here with this and your following post.

> > > > I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.
> > >
> > > Been playing Halo 3 since it released in 2007. Still playing Halo 3 since it released.
> > >
> > > na, I’m pretty sure I will be playing Halo 3 5 months from now still as I have for the past 6 years. Thanks for assuming though.
> >
> > One person does not change the Top 20 XBL charts.
>
> nope. But him assuming all of us will drop Halo 3 in a weeks time is funny. Some of us are dedicated and stick with good games regardless of a population counter.

That’s nice. I’ll assume mostly everyone will drop the game.

So wait when halo reach came out the poultaion was 10k I’m assuming or somewhere around there. Then when halo 4 came out the population became 5k or has the max pop always been 5k after the popularity of this game died. Sorry just wondering but if so. Then I would of re bought this game back along time ago.

Before MW2 came out Halo 3 was usually getting 1.4 million unique players per day. After MW2 it was closer to 900,000. After Reach it went down to about 25,000. After Halo 4 the average was close to 2500 at any given time.

Now it’s at 9000.

I’d like to see more people get on here.

People get bored of games really quick, we’ll be lucky if the population isn’t back to <5000 by the end of the year.

> > > I bet you people are going to play the game for a week and then drop it, never to touch it again as they move on to GTA V or some newer game like Batman Arkham Origins.
> >
> > Been playing Halo 3 since it released in 2007. Still playing Halo 3 since it released.
> >
> > na, I’m pretty sure I will be playing Halo 3 5 months from now still as I have for the past 6 years. Thanks for assuming though.
>
> One person does not change the Top 20 XBL charts.

Sad thing is it really doesn’t matter. We’ll still be playing Halo 3.

> Sad thing is it really doesn’t matter. We’ll still be playing Halo 3.

Why is that a sad thing?