Halo 3's Ghost Patrol Achievement - Any chance of a playlist update?

The Ghost Patrol achievement in Halo 3 is virtually impossible to get with the current playlist setup. As Longshore hardly ever comes up, then when it does come up you have to hope people vote for it and even then you might get a gametype that doesn’t have vehicles. D:

Is there any chance of getting a playlist, perhaps for just a weekend that has only or mostly Longshore?

I know there’s a lot of people who’re just missing this achievement and it’s frustrating because the achievement shouldn’t be a hard one, it’d be pretty easy to do if you managed to get on the appropriate map, it’s managing to get the map to come up that’s the hard thing!

Just play Team Mythic. :slight_smile:

It’s really not that hard. You just have to try instead of making a thread about it.

The one I had the most trouble with was the Orbital Achievement. I actually went in with a group of friends to boost it, but Longshore kept popping up instead of Orbital on that playlist, very frustrating.

Good luck!

> Just play Team Mythic. :slight_smile:

Is that still a playlist though? I thought it had been taken out? If it hasn’t, then, well… I guess this thread is just stupid…

> It’s really not that hard. You just have to try instead of making a thread about it.

> > Just play Team Mythic. :slight_smile:
>
> Is that still a playlist though? I thought it had been taken out? If it hasn’t, then, well… I guess this thread is just stupid…

Nope, it still exists.

It’s a Social Playlist I think.

The hardest to get are the Free For All achievements unless you go them in the early days. Now it involves being very lucky or switching languages so you can get alot of people with mics who want to get the achievement, not even sure if people still do that.

> The hardest to get are the Free For All achievements unless you go them in the early days. Now it involves being very lucky or switching languages so you can get alot of people with mics who want to get the achievement, not even sure if people still do that.

At least they’re hard to do because the requirements of the achievement are hard to pull off. The Mythic achievements are hard to do because the requisite maps never appear in matchmaking. lol

> The hardest to get are the Free For All achievements unless you go them in the early days. Now it involves being very lucky or switching languages so you can get alot of people with mics who want to get the achievement, not even sure if people still do that.

Yeah, there’s a reason I don’t have those, nor want to try for them. I can live without the 20 or so points for the time that would take.