Halo 3

Any 3 updates we can look for? There is still a large community there and we would like some more playlists

Why?

> Why?

Halo: 3 Is soon to be dead a memory none the less.

i know halo 3 is somewhat dead, but i played halo 3 for so many years and when reach came, i still felt like it was missing something, and it was the impact and more fluent game play of 3, so ive gone back after awhile and me and my friends would like updates for us hardcore 3 fans

I went on halo 3 roughly a week ago and there was 45,000 on. That is almost half the reach population at busy times.

why work on that when they are to be working on the next big thing? they need to put time and resources into satisfying the majority.

Well, I haven’t played Halo 3 in awhile but that doesn’t mean I would deny anybody a better experience. Hopefully now that we have a studio committed to Halo and nothing but Halo, all the Halos will get a some TLC.

> Well, I haven’t played Halo 3 in awhile but that doesn’t mean I would deny anybody a better experience. Hopefully now that we have a studio committed to Halo and nothing but Halo, all the Halos will get a some TLC.

thank you, everybody in 343 has a ccertain job, BUT not everybody is designated to the upcomming titles, so there have to be a few workers who could find time to do it, they find time to manage reach, cant they do a few small things in 3 to make it better? at least grifball and infection playlists