halo 3

sence like nobody is gunna play halo 3 anymore they should unlock flame head for halo 3 for everyone like they did on bungie day and i missed bungie day so that blows or they could even have achivments to unlock to get it i meen does to really make a difference come on now

I’m not even sure if 343 has control of Halo 3 to be honest.

> I’m not even sure if 343 has control of Halo 3 to be honest.

I am pretty sure they control all things Halo.

> > I’m not even sure if 343 has control of Halo 3 to be honest.
>
> I am pretty sure they control all things Halo.

Probably true actually, but I’d imagine unlocking flames would be a pretty easy thing to do. Considering the amount of requests for it, I’d think they would have done it by now or at least commented on it. They are probably extremely busy though so that’s probably why.

> sence like nobody is gunna play halo 3 anymore they should unlock flame head for halo 3 for everyone like they did on bungie day and i missed bungie day so that blows or they could even have achivments to unlock to get it i meen does to really make a difference come on now

They’d have to do code work for that to actually happen. They said it was almost impossible.

> Probably true actually, but I’d imagine unlocking flames would be a pretty easy thing to do. Considering the amount of requests for it, I’d think they would have done it by now or at least commented on it. They are probably extremely busy though so that’s probably why.

Last thing I saw about it was Urk stating that they couldn’t do it because they would have to force it on everybody they couldn’t do it like they do for Halo:Reach. Something along those lines anyway.

> > Probably true actually, but I’d imagine unlocking flames would be a pretty easy thing to do. Considering the amount of requests for it, I’d think they would have done it by now or at least commented on it. They are probably extremely busy though so that’s probably why.
>
> Last thing I saw about it was Urk stating that they couldn’t do it because they would have to force it on everybody they couldn’t do it like they do for Halo:Reach. Something along those lines anyway.

Didn’t you have to equip the Bungie chestplate for it to work though on Bungie Day? If you had to and my memory isn’t confusing me, then I know they can unlock it and then take it away just as quick, so I don’t see why 343 can’t?

> Didn’t you have to equip the Bungie chestplate for it to work though on Bungie Day? If you had to and my memory isn’t confusing me, then I know they can unlock it and then take it away just as quick, so I don’t see why 343 can’t?

Yeah I forget exactly how it was equipped last year. I was just repeating what I read about it. It was my understanding they didn’t do it because they said they didn’t want to force people to have it. Here’s the link to the thread at B.net about it. http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=62121042&postRepeater1-p=1#62122124

Nobody playing Halo? Yeah right!

Especially on Halo 3 day