Halo 3

Halo 3 was the game that got me into halo. I bought it in September 2015 and in the past year I have been taking in the vast universe of halo. I’ve played every game, learned much of the lore and beat every campaign. I have even completed hard achievements and found Easter eggs by myself. One of my favourite memories is when I played halo 3 and met other players who ended becoming great friends. I remember playing custom games and just having fun. The campaign was also pure genius. I always had fun and enjoyed every second playing. I even set myself the goal of getting the EVA helmet (simple now after playing for over a year, but at the time a hard challenge). Halo CE and halo 2 both got anniversary games. I loved seeming how they looked with modern graphics and feeling amazed by blur studios cutscenes. Halo 3 was the game I really wanted to seem this happen to. I wanted to see my favourite levels with better graphics just see how it looks. I wanted halo 3 anniversary to exist so I could enjoy a halo 3 but with a massive multiplayer population so I don’t have to spend an hour searching for a match. Now halo 3 probably will it happen. I would delay halo wars 2 and halo 6 by a few years or more just for anniversary. I know it’s asking for a lot and most likely won’t happen but it would be nice to see it actually happen. What do you guys think? Do you wish this would happen?

Halo 3 Anniversary has been confirmed to not be happening.

And, no, I don’t want it to happen. Even if the remasters have all been outsourced to different companies, 343 should dedicate all of their attention to making Halo 6 good.

I don’t think Halo 3 needs a remaster. The graphics and game-play still hold to today’s standards imo. I do agree though, it was a great game and gave me thousands of memories to cherish. But I don’t want any more remakes or remasters. I want the story to progress and climb out of the slump it’s currently in.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Halo 3 Anniversary has been confirmed to not be happening.
>
> And, no, I don’t want it to happen. Even if the remasters have all been outsourced to different companies, 343 should dedicate all of their attention to making Halo 6 good.

343 still hasn’t proven they can make a good game.

halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.

> 2535428349878298;4:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Halo 3 Anniversary has been confirmed to not be happening.
> >
> > And, no, I don’t want it to happen. Even if the remasters have all been outsourced to different companies, 343 should dedicate all of their attention to making Halo 6 good.
>
> 343 still hasn’t proven they can make a good game.

> 2535428349878298;4:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> >
> > And, no, I don’t want it to happen. Even if the remasters have all been outsourced to different companies, 343 should dedicate all of their attention to making Halo 6 good.
>

definitely agree with you, ill admit halo 4 wasnt that bad but id rather just have bungie any day.

Even if 343 focused all their attention on Halo 6, they probably would still make a crappy campaign. If they focussed on the campaign and forgot all of the flashy crap it could be amazing. The level design and encounters in H4 and H5 are flavorless and have no meaning. If they would look back at what bungie did and improve on it instead of being ashamed of their legacy, they would have made a nearly perfected halo game, but instead, we got 4 and 5. Both are fun, but they lack the magic. Halo 3, IMO, still has better graphics than any other halo game. Cinematics, maybe not, but the in game engine is still giving modern games a run for their money. I’d rather not see a half bakes H3A with the same broken graphics engine as 5.

Look, what of they don’t remaster the PvP multiplayer like with CEA? What if they only do 6 maps like with H2A? What if there is some extra BS like in H2A(hit markers, screen shaking)? I love H3 and I do want to see it remastered. But what if they screw it up?

Frank O’Conor confirmed Halo 3 anniversary isn’t happening. However 343 also confirmed that Halo 2A wasn’t happening and look what happened. There will probably be an announcement at E3 2017.

I would love to see H3A because I do like Halo 3 a lot and see it with remaster graphic would be amazing. We never know if H3A will ever get released. We will never know if Frank O’Conner did lie or not. You know game industries, they like to sometimes keep things secret to the community.

I loved halo 3 that was he first time I’ve played halo then I became a big halo fan Halo is my 1 favorite game my second favorite game is Gears of war my third favorite game is Dying light

It’d be better to have 343 give their all to H6 and make a really great game, H3 anniversary would be great though but wait for the game to age some more maybe wait 5ish more years before making it or until 343 has finished their main story line.

I’d rather have a great Halo 3 Anniversary than Halo 6 at all.

> 2535434424611465;5:
> halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.

Are you saying the Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes are terrible? Its cutscenes are amazing and look so realistic. I would love for Halo to make a movie out of those cutscenes alone. The only problem I have with it is that the armors worn by Chief and marines look too new. The armors need some dirt and damage on them so they look more realistic. Do this and you have the perfect cutscene.

> 2533274964095385;14:
> > 2535434424611465;5:
> > halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.
>
> Are you saying the Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes are terrible? Its cutscenes are amazing and look so realistic. I would love for Halo to make a movie out of those cutscenes alone. The only problem I have with it is that the armors worn by Chief and marines look too new. The armors need some dirt and damage on them so they look more realistic. Do this and you have the perfect cutscene.

the cutscenes graphics are amazing but realistic looking? nah, they look like a bunch of action figures, halo wars 1 looks more realistic and looks much like halo.

> 2535434424611465;15:
> > 2533274964095385;14:
> > > 2535434424611465;5:
> > > halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.
> >
> > Are you saying the Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes are terrible? Its cutscenes are amazing and look so realistic. I would love for Halo to make a movie out of those cutscenes alone. The only problem I have with it is that the armors worn by Chief and marines look too new. The armors need some dirt and damage on them so they look more realistic. Do this and you have the perfect cutscene.
>
> the cutscenes graphics are amazing but realistic looking? nah, they look like a bunch of action figures, halo wars 1 looks more realistic and looks much like halo.

Can you post a link to a scene that looks like action figures? I am curious. I can’t remember any scenes that looked like that, but it has been months since I have played through the campaign so I only remember the remarkable scenes.

I do hope we get one eventually, even if it’s not next year.

> 2535434424611465;5:
> halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.

What…

> 2533274964095385;16:
> > 2535434424611465;15:
> > > 2533274964095385;14:
> > > > 2535434424611465;5:
> > > > halo 3 is still better looking than recent games today imo despite its graphics, theyll probably -Yoink- it up anyways like halo 2 anniversary which looks ugly most of the time and also to mention the cutscenes literally look like its from a toy movie…id love a remaster where they only update the graphics to look current but they dont change how the game looks but obviously from bungie.
> > >
> > > Are you saying the Halo 2 anniversary cutscenes are terrible? Its cutscenes are amazing and look so realistic. I would love for Halo to make a movie out of those cutscenes alone. The only problem I have with it is that the armors worn by Chief and marines look too new. The armors need some dirt and damage on them so they look more realistic. Do this and you have the perfect cutscene.
> >
> > the cutscenes graphics are amazing but realistic looking? nah, they look like a bunch of action figures, halo wars 1 looks more realistic and looks much like halo.
>
> Can you post a link to a scene that looks like action figures? I am curious. I can’t remember any scenes that looked like that, but it has been months since I have played through the campaign so I only remember the remarkable scenes.

the whole thing, especially the beginning.

> 2535428349878298;4:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> >
>

I can hope, can’t I?