Halo 3 vs Reach weapons to be added to Halo 4

Carbine or needle rifle?

SMG or Spiker?

Beam rifle or Focus Rifle?

DMR or Battle rifle?

Fir me, it’s gotta be Carbine, SMG, Beam rifle and the Battle Rifle. Not just because they’re from Halo 3, but because in my opinion they were the better weapons? What about you guys?

completely agree…focus rifle = garbage, its nothing more than an assault rifle that can shoot accurately across the map…I need my covie sniper back.

SMG > Spiker

Carbine > NR

BR > DMR

Beam Rifle > Focus Rifle

Obviously the ones from the original trilogy, simply because that would be logical. I want my brute shot back. >.<

Can we have all of them? It’s not like every single weapon needs to be featured on every single map, or any multiplayer map for that matter, when the game launches. Let Forger’s have a broad pallet to paint with even in the weapon sandbox.

My choices :

• Needle Rifle. It’s a great weapon and adds diversity to the game. It’s not just a faster shooting BR that does less damage.
  • SMG, since I love the SMG. However, the Spiker could be in but have differences, or be kind of like how it was in Halo 3.
  • BR, but only due to the fact that the DMR rapes vehicles, which doesn’t make sense. However, I do still prefer the 5 shot of the DMR since it makes other weapons useful (while the BR overpowered everything in Halo 3). Keeping the 4-shot of the BR would work if they made other weapons up to par with it.
  • Focus Rifle. Why? Once again, it adds diversity and works very well if you don’t see it as just a sniper rifle. I see it more like a Sentinel Beam that has long range capabilities, and it works. It also works at close range, which is great.

Please just give me my SMG back, It’s all I ask for!

> Please just give me my SMG back, It’s all I ask for!

This too lol.

Carbine
SMG
Beam Rifle
Battle Rifle

Don’t forget the vehicles
Halo 3 was vehicle based and reach wasn’t

The DMR is too powerful and unfair to vehicles
DMRs > banshee (Why is there AA if we have DMRs)
Sniper rifle > Tanks (Halo 3 you shoot of the canopy kill the driver, use a power weapon, or plant a grenade/ Reach shoot the treads)

I’m wondering if there will even be any covenant, if there’s like Forerunners or something, we probably won’t get a lot of old weapons, but more new ones instead.

There won’t be many human or covenant weapons, but more Forrunner weaponry. Chief will get weapons from the FUD(confirmed by Frankie) and head off, and I’m pretty sure he won’t hike back to the Dawn every time he needs extra ammo.

OT: NR, Spiker, DMR, Beam Rifle

Halo 3

Battle Rifle ( DUH! )

Smg ( DUH )

Beam Rifle ( DUH )

Halo Reach

Needle Rifle ( Yes )

Gernade Lucnher ( Yes )

Target Locator ( Yes )

Both the Spiker and SMG were in Halo3 so bring them both back. DMR sucks compared to the BR. Needle rifle is garbage to the Carine. Focus rifle sucks to the Beam rifle.

> Halo 3
>
> Battle Rifle ( DUH! )
>
> Smg ( DUH )
>
> Beam Rifle ( DUH )
>
> Halo Reach
>
> Needle Rifle ( Yes )
>
> Gernade Lucnher ( Yes )
>
> Target Locator ( Yes )

Actually I personally think the Grenade Launcher sucks. Its a very cheap and over powered weapon in the hands of the rare someone who can actually use it.

Grenade launcher better come back! That weapon requires serious practice to use and its beast

> Carbine or needle rifle?
>
> SMG or Spiker?
>
> Beam rifle or Focus Rifle?
>
> DMR or Battle rifle?
>
> Fir me, it’s gotta be Carbine, SMG, Beam rifle and the Battle Rifle. Not just because they’re from Halo 3, but because in my opinion they were the better weapons? What about you guys?

smg=spiker

beam>focus

br>dmr

> > Halo 3
> >
> > Battle Rifle ( DUH! )
> >
> > Smg ( DUH )
> >
> > Beam Rifle ( DUH )
> >
> > Halo Reach
> >
> > Needle Rifle ( Yes )
> >
> > Gernade Lucnher ( Yes )
> >
> > Target Locator ( Yes )
>
> Actually I personally think the Grenade Launcher sucks. Its a very cheap and over powered weapon in the hands of the rare someone who can actually use it.

neither the brute shot nor the gernade launcher were over powered especially the gernade launcher which takes some serious skill

DELETED DUE TO DOUBLE POST

Weapons from the original trilogy would make more sense and i personally prefer them over reach weapons which were garbage in my opinion. I think 343i should make it so that there are more than one type of each weapon to please everybody(DMR and the battle rifle being in the same game for example). Both being unique in there own way of course, not like call of duty where there are a million assault rifles that all do the same thing but just look different.

ALL OF THE ABOVE !