Halo 3 Vidmaster, Déjà vu

Never get all the Vidmaster before Reach like you wanted? Hoping to finish them as soon as possible?

The Highwaymen of the Spartan 1 Project are willing to help! With our fastest run time at 22 minutes, we will be able to get you your achievement in around half an hour.

If this sounds tempting to you, please send a private message to me here! Or a private message to me on Bungie.net, my Username is Lonewolfvan!

Spartan I Project: Your one stop shop for awesomesauce!

xD

TThanks for helping the community I would helping out the community,and I would if I could ,but I can’t find my capaign disc for halo 3 sorry.

> TThanks for helping the community I would helping out the community,and I would if I could ,but I can’t find my capaign disc for halo 3 sorry.

There’s nothing at all to be sorry for! Ever since I got to college, I’ve had a hard time helping because my connection isn’t as good as it is at home. If you ever feel like helping, you can help in more ways then just one. =]

> Spartan I Project: Your one stop shop for awesomesauce!

Couldn’t have put it better!!
8D

Sorry for this post, just a test.

Link

The link works

Oh sorry I just noticed that you posted here! xD I was just checking it for myself quick for a thread I posted before, but thank you!

> Never get all the Vidmaster before Reach like you wanted? Hoping to finish them as soon as possible?
>
> The Highwaymen of the Spartan 1 Project are willing to help! With our fastest run time at 22 minutes, we will be able to get you your achievement in around half an hour.
>
> If this sounds tempting to you, please send a private message to me here! Or a private message to me on Bungie.net, my Username is Lonewolfvan!

If anyone is interested in a run, I should be available for some time today.

I think I’ll post a fun fact everytime I post a run… It’ll make it more fun for me at the least xD

Halo Timeline:

Time: December 9th 2552.
Place: Afghanistan, Earth.

UNSC Forces and Covenant Loyalists fight each other viciously, causing high casualties to the UNSC. But the sacrifice is worth it when the 2nd Battalion of ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) are able to discover the falling Master Chief crashing through the atmosphere.

Should be good any time tonight for runs, hope you enjoyed that little bit of info!

> I think I’ll post a fun fact everytime I post a run… It’ll make it more fun for me at the least xD
>
> Halo Timeline:
>
> Time: December 9th 2552.
> Place: Afghanistan, Earth.
>
> UNSC Forces and Covenant Loyalists fight each other viciously, causing high casualties to the UNSC. But the sacrifice is worth it when the 2nd Battalion of ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) are able to discover the falling Master Chief crashing through the atmosphere.
>
> Should be good any time tonight for runs, hope you enjoyed that little bit of info!

Fitting that your fun fact involved the ODSTs :slight_smile: Nice to see you guys in Waypoint.