halo 3 turn off

When halo 4 comes out do you think they will turn off halo 3?.

That is hard to say, but there is a chance of them doing so.

Iv been back playing halo 3 for 2 weeks now I don’t know why I left.i really hope they don’t pull the plug on halo 3 when halo 4 comes out.

On the topic of Matchmaking support for Halo 3 being taken down, remember Halo 2 Matchmaking only ceased because the whole original Xbox LIVE service was taken down. As long as the current Xbox LIVE service is around I doubt Halo 3 Matchmaking will be going anywhere anytime soon.

Halo 3 will remain online as long as Xbox Live supports the Xbox 360. Just like Halo 2 was with the original Xbox Live.

> Halo 3 will remain online as long as Xbox Live supports the Xbox 360. Just like Halo 2 was with the original Xbox Live.

This.

They aren’t just going to “turn off” a game. It will be around for a while.

I’m trying to get the halo 3 achievements just incase, but its turning out to be a “yoinking” hard time. Just getting the 5 sticky kills in one game is hard, now im pretty good at Halo, im not beast but im good, and its SO hard. Mainly because stickies only spawn in like one spot in each map.

> I’m trying to get the halo 3 achievements just incase, but its turning out to be a “yoinking” hard time. Just getting the 5 sticky kills in one game is hard, now im pretty good at Halo, im not beast but im good, and its SO hard. Mainly because stickies only spawn in like one spot in each map.

Halo 3 won’t be going anywhere for a long time.

Omg I sick of this question no it is NOT getting turned off