Halo 3 Tilt Skull

Alright, I know where the tilt skull is located on the mission Cortana, Halo 3, but whenever I go to the platform where it should be, it just isn’t there. I am aware that it cannot be found on easy, hence why I am writing this, but does anyone have any idea why the tilt skull isn’t appearing? Is this a glitch? Thanks.

Try playing the game on heroic or if it still does not appear then legendary difficulty.

Some skulls only appear on those difficulty.

Found it and collected it twice on Easy. No Achievement. Tried it one more time on Normal and the achievement popped.

> 2682054420949308;3:
> Found it and collected it twice on Easy. No Achievement. Tried it one more time on Normal and the achievement popped.

Thats because you dont get the Achievment unless you play and get it on Normal. Same with all Halo 3 skulls

Did you start from a checkpoint? If so that is the reason.

Just finished running legendary co-op, and two terminals on MCC were not available to me, but my co-op partner…
also, I couldn’t see the skull on a previous level until my partner dropped it for me to pick up…
however, Tilt was not spawning and neither of us could see it up on the platform… Wtf?!

> 2533274798289283;6:
> Just finished running legendary co-op, and two terminals on MCC were not available to me, but my co-op partner…
> also, I couldn’t see the skull on a previous level until my partner dropped it for me to pick up…
> however, Tilt was not spawning and neither of us could see it up on the platform… Wtf?!

I don’t think they are in Co-op

> 2533274798289283;6:
> Just finished running legendary co-op, and two terminals on MCC were not available to me, but my co-op partner…
> also, I couldn’t see the skull on a previous level until my partner dropped it for me to pick up…
> however, Tilt was not spawning and neither of us could see it up on the platform… Wtf?!

Please don’t revive very old threads thanks