Halo 3 = The best halo?

Certainly for me the best halo of which there …
but everyone has their opinion

To me H3 felt like MC gained 200 pounds, making it impossible for him to move fast or jump high. Then being upset about bubble shields, power drainers, shield regens, etc he beat the barrel of his BR against a boulder or a tree or something, thus making it impossible for the burst to hit like it should.

I know Im in the minority but thats my opinion lol.

> 2533274800314081;2:
> To me H3 felt like MC gained 200 pounds, making it impossible for him to move fast or jump high. Then being upset about bubble shields, power drainers, shield regens, etc he beat the barrel of his BR against a boulder or a tree or something, thus making it impossible for the burst to hit like it should.
>
> I know Im in the minority but thats my opinion lol.

lol, I agree with you

I think Halo 3 MP is great, but I think Halo 2 is better campaign wise.

Halo 3 is the best campaign. Halo Reach is the best multiplayer.

Aside from Halo 2, Halo 3 certainly had the most optimized multiplayer prior to Reach’s release. The introduction of Forge, Custom Games, a unique armor customization system, and a wide array of matchmaking playlists are what drew a lot of people to Halo 3. I enjoyed the hell out of Halo 3… I practically grew up playing it. Now, the campaign, story-wise, wasn’t all that great. Gameplay-wise, sure. Co-op campaign was certainly enjoyable… especially when striving to complete the Vidmaster challenges.

Halo 3 will forever be my favorite game.

> 2535469371498849;5:
> Halo 3 is the best campaign. Halo Reach is the best multiplayer.

Reach multiplayer died because it sucked weiner. Halo 3 was way better.

Reach caused the death of halo as an Esport/MLG

halo 3 graphic sucked halo 4 is awesome

> 2533274932643625;8:
> halo 3 graphic sucked halo 4 is awesome

Let me introduce you generation graphic -Yoink!-.

Halo 3 delivered the best Multiplayer experience.

Halo 1 & 2 were the best at their time but aren’t anymore.
Halo Reach / 4 can’t even get close to or reach Halo 3. Ha…ha… -Yoink- 343 & Bungie.

ugh, don’t get me started on Halo 3…
For me, it’s just about impossible to get kills, either someone grenade spams while I’m getting a legitimate kill and die or the imposing enemy is a pro and destroys me in 3 bullets while I headshot him a thousand times.

> 2533274800314081;2:
> To me H3 felt like MC gained 200 pounds, making it impossible for him to move fast or jump high. Then being upset about bubble shields, power drainers, shield regens, etc he beat the barrel of his BR against a boulder or a tree or something, thus making it impossible for the burst to hit like it should.
>
> I know Im in the minority but thats my opinion lol.

i agree, yet i’m still drawn to play halo 3 more than the others.

Halo 3 had everything, the multilayer the amazingly good custom games. Even the forge was sooooo good. The hours i spent on that game was insane. Just if everyone remembered where there games originated from and where the fun of the new Halo’s comes from.

> 2533274932643625;8:
> halo 3 graphic sucked halo 4 is awesome

This attitude makes me sad. H1 is the best.

Yes.

Halo CE is the best!

Not by a longshot :stuck_out_tongue:

(jk, jk, but seriously not really)

Halo 3 had by far the best Multiplayer experience of any game i have ever played. The Forge was amazing. There were so many amazing things created and you can play them in Custom Games which was almost as good as the muliplayer aspect of Halo 3 itself. The Community was spectacular. I mean 3 years into the game’s life, there were still around 300,000 players on at almost all times. There were a lot less -Yoinks!- that played the game compared to Call of duty as well. I seriously get emotional when i think about Halo 3. There are not many games that do that other than AC2 and MW2. Halo 3 was a -Yoinking!- masterpiece and everyone has to agree to that. Thank god i play Halo 3 on my 360 and on MCC. It gets boring, but Halo 3 will always be in my heart as a gamer.

> 2533274856725580;17:
> Halo 3 had by far the best Multiplayer experience of any game i have ever played. The Forge was amazing. There were so many amazing things created and you can play them in Custom Games which was almost as good as the muliplayer aspect of Halo 3 itself. The Community was spectacular. I mean 3 years into the game’s life, there were still around 300,000 players on at almost all times. There were a lot less -Yoinks!- that played the game compared to Call of duty as well. I seriously get emotional when i think about Halo 3. There are not many games that do that other than AC2 and MW2. Halo 3 was a -Yoinking!- masterpiece and everyone has to agree to that. Thank god i play Halo 3 on my 360 and on MCC. It gets boring, but Halo 3 will always be in my heart as a gamer.

Is that Assassin’s Creed II or Armored Core II? They are both acronym’d the same lol.

Also, H3 was fun in a social setting, but it’s competitive playlists were absolutely unplayable for me. The shot registration was terrible, terrible br, equipment was annoying mostly, and I think the campaign was well made but not well told. The story was lacking for me.

> Also, H3 was fun in a social setting, but it’s competitive playlists were absolutely unplayable for me. The shot registration was terrible, terrible br, equipment was annoying mostly, and I think the campaign was well made but not well told. The story was lacking for me.

Exactly, it was an alright game but by no means was it the herculean videogame juggernaut people made it out to be.Poor spawns on most maps also bogged down what would have been an even better game.Can we also address how half of what we see in H3 was cut from H2? There’s a reason so many say Halo 2 is the best example of a halo game.

I have absolutely no idea why, but I enjoyed Halo: CE’s campaign the best. The first time I played Halo 1-4 was in TMCC (only relevant Halo game I had played before that was Halo: Reach), and I loved it. The repetitiveness never really bothered me at all for some reason. For multiplayer, I would say that I like Halo 2’s the best because it gets my adrenaline pumping the most. I never played Halo before last year, so unfortunately I don’t get nostalgic moments while playing Halo 1-3 and I wasn’t around for the great community in Halo 3.