halo 3 style seeker armor (full redesign)

If you have already seen my posts about my halo 3 style redesign of the seeker, you already know what this is about.
to make it short, I decided to redesign the seeker class Mjolnir as if it were from halo 3.

The legend that made the seeker helmet look cool

> 2535420568109893;2:
> The legend that made the seeker helmet look cool

I has returned

Lazy link. It looks a little blocky, but I’d definetely prefer this to what we have.

> 2535455681930574;4:
> Lazy link. It looks a little blocky, but I’d decibetekg prefer this to what we have.

I was hoping some one would comment n the blocky look, the current version of the armor it mixes the streamlined shape of the seeker chest plate with the simplified geometric shapes of the Mark IV and Mark V

> 2533275026446288;5:
> > 2535455681930574;4:
> > Lazy link. It looks a little blocky, but I’d decibetekg prefer this to what we have.
>
> I was hoping some one would comment n the blocky look, the current version of the armor it mixes the streamlined shape of the seeker chest plate with the simplified geometric shapes of the Mark IV and Mark V

Oh my goodness I thought autocorrect would fix my spelling. Apparently it didn’t lol.

I still think I’d add a few more curves and detail to it though. Great job regardless.

Arc Trooper 48, autocorrect never works when you need it to.

also, ill make a note of the curves for the next redesign, cyclops or Mark VI

This looks like a piece of concept art! It’s amazing!

currently working on the next armor

got an email today, someone bookmarked my album!

almost done with my redesign of the mark VI. its more similar to a cross between the mark IV and the Mark VI from Halo 2 (the halo 2 design had more flat parts, while the halo 3 design was more rounded in areas). sorry it’s taking a while, I’m lazy

bad news. I have to table my Mark VI project for now. I have not had a chance to work on it lately, I’ve just been so busy lately and have had little time to relax, and I expect my work load to increase now that its nearing the end of the semester. sorry

something new for yo. I had a little down time, so I decided to draw something special. if you want to check it out, it should be at the bottom at my portfolio.

Seeker in h5 is the ugliest helmet ever created.

> 2533275001522797;14:
> Seeker in h5 is the ugliest helmet ever created.

have you not seen cyclops? why is the visor on the chin?

besides, this post is about a redesign if you haven’t noticed, take a look at the redesign and tell me what you think before you start with all the “seeker is ugly” “seeker is the worse” stuff.

side note: I know seeker is ugly, but I still love the helmet. its got a unique look that is still practical in combat situations:

1. visor is unobstructed and offers a wide range of view
  2. the helmet may appear large, but after doing some comparisons found that its only slightly larger the the Security gen1 from halo reach
  3. lore: according to lore, seeker is a stealth reconnaissance armor, with advanced cloaking technology. Possibly more advanced the the recon armor.

however, I am not a fan of the seeker body armor, it just looks so uncomfortable to wear. for body armor I prefer the classic armor designs.

> 2533275001522797;14:
> Seeker in h5 is the ugliest helmet ever created.

also, thats why im doing a redesign isn’t it? :+1:

OH OH OH O’RILEY
AUTO-PARTS
(Splat)

> 2535448939139614;17:
> OH OH OH O’RILEY
> AUTO-PARTS
> (Splat)

im not sure how to respond to this… um, ok