Halo 3 style Maps.. i cant beleive you havn't thought of this yet.

Just hear me out real quick. Halo 3 maps were beautiful I didn’t realize it till I was playing reach for so long. In that game there was always a way. ALWAYS A WAY to counter anything

high ground
pit
narrows
standoff
(and many more)

Why on hemmorage there isn’t scorpion tank just add a spartan lazer in the middle and at each base have more plasma grenade , plasma launcher , and grenade launcher in the hills of each.

also armor abilities should be picked up like how mlg does it (like equipment on halo 3) in a way you can enhance the halo 3 experience if you do this right 343 i wish i worked for your weapon/map design team id make this game ALOT more interesting.

what its missing emotionally is … “intense fun on the edge of your seat”

i could go on much more in detail if you guys want.

Staight Up.

Well the reason why hemmorrage dosnt have a tank is because people complaigned about it being too overpowered so for that, we got wraiths which I find it ok.

We cant always get what you want ya know.

Meh, Halo 3 maps were small and simplistic. I like Reach maps better.

How does this relate to Anniversary?

And unless you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please don’t claim you should be working for 343 Industries. It’s rather arrogant.

> Well the reason why hemmorrage dosnt have a tank is because people complaigned about it being too overpowered so for that, we got wraiths which I find it ok.
>
> We cant always get what you want ya know.

They though the Scorpion was overpowered? Has anyone noticed how overpowered the Banshee Bomb is? Anything but a tank is destroyed with one shot and the recharge is rediculously fast. At least they’re easy to shoot down.

This has nothing to do with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

Straight up.