Halo 3 ....Still INFECTED

So I have been playing Halo 3 about 3 days a week for the past 2-3 months at least…and boy do I enjoy it! So much better then Reach/H4. However believe it or not this game is still infected with cheaters…im not even talking about boosters…I can deal with them. Im talking about lag switchers and host booters…so on and so forth. Anyhow last night I was playing a game of doubles…get matched up against two guys…one guy had played 201 games in doubles and won all 201 games…I thought there was a very slim chance that he was really good and we were going to get tooled on. We got stuck playing doubles capture the flag on assembly…I wasn’t impressed that we got stuck playing that but we went in and figured we would give it a shot. With 5 minutes left in the game we were winning 2 caps to 0 and were ready to take home the victory…then all the sudden black screen…wait a few mins and now im DC from xbox live. The guy I was playing with went black screen also…but only for a couple mins…when he came back they had rockets and were capping the flag. Point being that it is very pathetic that people still cheat in this game.

END RANT

yea doubles is the worst playlist to play in now. team slayer ull see host booting occasionally

Just sucks cause doubles is my favorite playlist followed closely by team slayer.