Halo 3 stats

Since Bungie no longer runs Halo, I’m just wondering if 343i will eventually have a Halo 3 stats page in the future.

I advise you give this a read…

> While the real-time export of Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST data to the web will not be supported on Waypoint at the time of this transition, data collection is still taking place. In fact, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST stats will continue to be reflected in your Halo Waypoint Career. To access your Halo Career, log on to the website, and click the drop-down arrow located to the right of your gamertag at the top of the screen. Then, click the Career Overview panel. There you will see the total number of Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo: Reach Campaign and Multiplayer games you’ve played throughout your entire Halo career. You can also see Games Played, Time Played, Total Kills, and Kill/Death information for each title by selecting it in the Halo Stats Summary column.

Information from here: http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/02/02/The-Halo-Bulletin-2112.aspx

Yep. Bungie has a post on their website talking about Halo stats being transitioned to 343i. The Halo-Bungie era is over, and they will have pretty much nothing to do with Halo once the transition is complete.

I really do hope 343 does make a full stats page for Halo 3 with medals, game history, and rank page like bungie has. Would be awesome.