Halo 3 stats still going to be updated?

Since bungie is not updating halo 3 or reach stats anymore, Im curious to know if Halo 3 stats will continue to update? Obviously reach updates but uncertain about halo 3.

There is no plans for Halo 3 stats on Waypoint.

Im talking here on the website. Are the stats going to continue to update here?

> Im talking here on the website. Are the stats going to continue to update here?

Reach one’s will, there is no Halo 3 stats section so there in nothing to update.

> > Im talking here on the website. Are the stats going to continue to update here?
>
> Reach one’s will, there is no Halo 3 stats section so there in nothing to update.

And that’s really a problem with Waypoint. 343 inherited the Halo franchise not just Reach. Bungie continued to update detail stats for H3 and ODST, so why wasn’t that accommodated in Waypoint? H3 is still going strong (ref. repopulate H3 on 4/7). I can’t believe that having an H3 detail stats section would be such a resource drain.

There is a brief statistic here for Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach, Wars & Anniversary: Scroll down and look to the right.

I think that when the reach stats collection switched over to waypoint, halo 3 did too. Waypoint must’ve just felt those stats are better when we can’t see them.

343 you’re off to a pretty bad start with the no halo 3 stats…

Im going to be dissapointed with 343 if they don’t bring over halo 3 stats. I mean, it is one of the only good xbox games still out. We’re the true gamers, kids that play reach are just bad kids that dont even care about stats. Halo 3 stats plox.

+1 Halo 3 stats should be brought over to waypoint.

i want halo 3 stats too

Yes. I want to see my Halo 3 Spartan. I want to see my Halo 3 medals. I want to see my Halo 3 weapon kills. Not just games played and K/D. Thats just laziness on part of 343 and/or its web team.