Halo 3 special event?

I, along with many other halo lovers believe that it would be amazing for Bungie to have some sort of special event to bring back the amazing halo 3 community. We all love the new games created but there is just something about halo 3 that makes us want to see millions of gamers online again. The remastered versions are amazing but just once we would love to see this game in front of millions of your fans. You are the greatest team of developers and I have faith in future projects. Keep up the great work and I would love to hear back from you on this topic. All other halo lovers feel free to put your opinion; good or bad in on this I enjoy constructive criticism. Thank you all for reading. Have an awesome halo experience!

343 Industries aren’t Bungie. They are a completely new company in charge of the Halo franchise. Bungie parted ways with the Halo franchise in 2012 and now have absolutely nothing to do with Halo anymore. 343 do not support any of the old games in the franchise, including Halo 3. The only games supported are Halo 4 and after, anything before Halo 4 is no longer supported with any kinds of updates.

I’m sorry, but your thread is falling on deaf ears as far as Bungie is concerned. This forum is nothing to do with them, and Bungie’s current focus is Destiny and its other future projects with Activision.

> 2533274840567463;2:
> 343 Industries aren’t Bungie. They are a completely new company in charge of the Halo franchise. Bungie parted ways with the Halo franchise in 2012 and now have absolutely nothing to do with Halo anymore. 343 do not support any of the old games in the franchise, including Halo 3. The only games supported are Halo 4 and after, anything before Halo 4 is no longer supported with any kinds of updates.
>
> I’m sorry, but your thread is falling on deaf ears as far as Bungie is concerned. This forum is nothing to do with them, and Bungie’s current focus is Destiny and its other future projects with Activision.

He’s right. Community Managers have tried to do event’s such as “Green Skulls” 2013 Repopulate The Halo 3 Servers Day on 7-7-13 which did a little good but wasn’t a huge success. The best thing to do is just ask your friends to play with you and play against each other. Thats what my friends and I did years ago with Halo 2. We’d get 16 players together and just play customs or go into BTB and play against each other.