Halo 3 Skulls

I’m having trouble unlocking the achievements for the skulls. I’ve done everything possible (holding it for a few seconds, waiting a couple of minutes, reloading the last checkpoint, etc) but nothing works. Please help

For the campaign skiulls, make sure you’re on Normal or higher difficulty. If it still doesn’t pop, turn off our ONE (completely) and try to restart it. The game knows that you’ve picked them up, and you may just have to wait. An hour, a day, a week. Idk.

the other ones go into forge and just pick them up and they should pop.

For the campaign, you HAVE to start the mission from the beginning on Normal or harder, and, for the IWHBYD skull you have to finish the mission. You should only have to hold it for a sec.

Keep in mind that only the Iron, Black Eye, Tough Luck, Catch, Fog, Famine, Thunderstorm, Tilt, and Mythic skulls will give achievements. The Blind, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, and I Would Have Been Your Daddy (IWHBYD) skulls will not give achievements.

> 2535451171228485;3:
> For the campaign, you HAVE to start the mission from the beginning on Normal or harder, and, for the IWHBYD skull you have to finish the mission. You should only have to hold it for a sec.
>
> Keep in mind that only the Iron, Black Eye, Tough Luck, Catch, Fog, Famine, Thunderstorm, Tilt, and Mythic skulls will give achievements. The Blind, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, and I Would Have Been Your Daddy (IWHBYD) skulls will not give achievements.

Gotcha. I have found the skulls and did the whole campaign on normal. I was just confused as to why the achievement wouldn’t show. Thanks for the help