Halo 3 skins should be in Halo 3: ODST.

Because why not? Now that we have said skins in Halo 3’s Campaign, there’s no reason they can’t also be in Halo 3: ODST’s Campaign and Firefight modes. The games run off the same engine, and have most of the same weapons.

Furthermore, I see no reason that skins for the SMG can’t also work for the Silenced SMG. In Halo 3, both the standard Warthog and Transport Warthog use the same skins, so I don’t see why they can’t do the same with the SMG variants.

I have no more to say except that I would really like to use the Fireteam Raven skins in ODST Firefight… except we need friendly AI on Lost Platoon so solo players can make full use of the Warthog, like on Installation 04 in Halo: Reach.

How would you feel if ODST got weapon skins but had to be unlocked separately from Halo 3? That is something I could 343 to do though ideally I would like something like your original suggestion.

Yeah I’m hoping this feature is added as well, along with the option to play as our Halo 3 multiplayer characters in custom Firefight (maybe even ODST’s in 3 multiplayer (might as well put some new unlockable marine skins in too))
Also the vehicle settings in the options still seem really unfinished, just the gausshog, hornet, Scorpion and AA Wraith? Where’s everything else?

Those are my biggest wants for firefight.

I don’t see why not. As long as 343 maintain the option to disable these things and we can restore the original experience, I don’t mind if people want to add a little visual flair.

I think this would be a great idea, honestly.

> 2533274859584137;2:
> How would you feel if ODST got weapon skins but had to be unlocked separately from Halo 3? That is something I could 343 to do though ideally I would like something like your original suggestion.

If ODST was a completely separate game, I could see them doing that. But the whole reason I’m suggesting this is because both games run on the same engine and use all the same assets. So there’s no reason to have them as separate unlocks, that would make no sense.

> 2533274834952794;6:
> > 2533274859584137;2:
> > How would you feel if ODST got weapon skins but had to be unlocked separately from Halo 3? That is something I could 343 to do though ideally I would like something like your original suggestion.
>
> If ODST was a completely separate game, I could see them doing that. But the whole reason I’m suggesting this is because both games run on the same engine and use all the same assets. So there’s no reason to have them as separate unlocks, that would make no sense.

I think what you are suggesting makes perfect sense.