Halo 3 Service Record issues on the Xbox One

Hey all,

I’ve been trying to jump back onto Halo 3 to see how far I can raise my rank and skill level before the final Sunset at the end of the year. After sometime playing I noticed some very odd discrepancies however.

Despite gaining XP after each win in-game, I noticed that my global XP is actually somehow LOWER than what I have on Waypoint (I am now at 560xp in Halo 3 but my service record shows 628). In addition to that despite upping my skill rank as well as my ultimate global rank my service record still shows my highest at 39. Finally updating small things like my Service tag also seem to not matter either.

I have played several games online and have won, after each session checking my service record in game it shows I am gaining XP but its not updating on Waypoint and the fact that I somehow have LESS xp after returning to H3 really confuses me. I no longer have a 360 and I am just curious if this is an X1 issue specifically or if there are any known fixes.

Yeah Waypoint doesn’t want to update stats for H3, ODST, nor Reach it seems. Every other legacy title syncs fine. As for your XP being higher on Waypoint, or at least it being incorrectly displayed, I do not know what that’s about. I really hope they can fix this, if we can get a response from them, that’s enough for me, they can take as long as it needs, as long as they are planning to fix it :slight_smile:

> 2535424560534945;2:
> Yeah Waypoint doesn’t want to update stats for H3, ODST, nor Reach it seems. Every other legacy title syncs fine. As for your XP being higher on Waypoint, or at least it being incorrectly displayed, I do not know what that’s about. I really hope they can fix this, if we can get a response from them, that’s enough for me, they can take as long as it needs, as long as they are planning to fix it :slight_smile:

Odd my reach seems to work for my ranks and CR at least.

I know you can lose xp from quitting games but there is no real way I quit 70 games without realizing, and thats not counting the xp I already gained along the way. Oh well, I’ll still push for my rank for my own sake and just take a screenshot if I really want the proof lol. Still I like having the waypoint hub show all my stats so I hope it gets fixed before the sunset.

Yeah lets hope so fingers crossed

This problem is still happening. My stats for H3, ODST and Reach will not update after I installed the game discs on my Xbox one and played some matches. I hope that support or a dev can look into this and help get stats syncing.

> 2533274804066110;5:
> This problem is still happening. My stats for H3, ODST and Reach will not update after I installed the game discs on my Xbox one and played some matches. I hope that support or a dev can look into this and help get stats syncing.

Cross your fingers.

> 2533274798497385;6:
> > 2533274804066110;5:
> > This problem is still happening. My stats for H3, ODST and Reach will not update after I installed the game discs on my Xbox one and played some matches. I hope that support or a dev can look into this and help get stats syncing.
>
> Cross your fingers.

Well support was useless with no help at all. Disappointing!