Halo 3: Running Riot Gameplay / Commentary

I talk about whats I’m gonnabe doing with my channel as far as what videos i will be uploading when and all that. Also give abit of info on a montage I’m working on.

Youtube Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Nzs8KfHkQ

I’m still working on my commentary so if it sucks then im sorry guys :stuck_out_tongue: If you want give me some tips on how to improve.
Thannks for watching! :slight_smile:

haha firstly, you don’t need to worry about your BR being off it’s happened to a lot of us since Reach.
One of my criticism is(and please don’t take it personally) that you have a really lazy sounding voice and people would enjoy it if you was a lot more energetic but you can’t be too energetic if you get what i mean? :slight_smile:

Thats a lot of sweet AFK kills lol! I think the DMR has made many people suffer BR withdraw… o.O!

Pretty good commentary.

> haha firstly, you don’t need to worry about your BR being off it’s happened to a lot of us since Reach.
> One of my criticism is(and please don’t take it personally) that you have a really lazy sounding voice and people would enjoy it if you was a lot more energetic but you can’t be too energetic if you get what i mean? :slight_smile:

Yes, “Lazy sounding voice” I know what you mean. Its just that when i start recording it just feels weird to record yourself talking you know. And i just need to still get used to doing commentarys. Like when talking to my friends and stuff im always goofy and making jokes and what not, its just a matter of gtting used to talking to yourself into a mic :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the comment by the way :smiley:

> Thats a lot of sweet AFK kills lol! I think the DMR has made many people suffer BR withdraw… o.O!
>
> Pretty good commentary.

Haha yeah. Still i thought i would use the gameplay just cause it was a running riot an it was like my first game in awhile in matchmaking :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comment man! :slight_smile:

> > haha firstly, you don’t need to worry about your BR being off it’s happened to a lot of us since Reach.
> > One of my criticism is(and please don’t take it personally) that you have a really lazy sounding voice and people would enjoy it if you was a lot more energetic but you can’t be too energetic if you get what i mean? :slight_smile:
>
> Yes, “Lazy sounding voice” I know what you mean. Its just that when i start recording it just feels weird to record yourself talking you know. And i just need to still get used to doing commentarys. Like when talking to my friends and stuff im always goofy and making jokes and what not, its just a matter of gtting used to talking to yourself into a mic :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Thanks for the comment by the way :smiley:

No problem, the same thing happened to me at 1st when me and my friends did our podcast.