Halo 3 Recon armor

I didn’t have xbox live when you gave the Recon armor out to everybody. is there any chance of me getting it? I recently got xbox live and would like to get the armor.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hola amiguitos de halo waypoint encontrar todos los libros de halo. :slight_smile:

disculpen super pro de halo en donde puedo conseguir los cascos locust, fotus de halo 4 esque los quisiera tener…

porfavor respondan…

FearlessMedic11 eso arrmadura es muy dificil de conseguir… nesesitas muchos logros…

nesesitas un conjunto de lugros…

> 2533275030313707;5:
> FearlessMedic11 eso arrmadura es muy dificil de conseguir… nesesitas muchos logros…

they gave the armor out to everyone when bungie left, ive seen people on xbox live with full recon that didn’t do any of the achievement’s for it.

> 2535440897195064;1:
> I didn’t have xbox live when you gave the Recon armor out to everybody. is there any chance of me getting it? I recently got xbox live and would like to get the armor.

To answer your question friend. There is no chance, unless you play the MCC.

Purchase halo 3 ODST then youll receive Recon

> 2533274919873479;9:
> Purchase halo 3 ODST then youll receive Recon

I bought halo 3 ODST awhile ago, before 343 gave Recon out to everybody. im guessing I can’t get it, which is fine, it would be nice to have it through.

> 2533274836874363;8:
> > 2535440897195064;1:
> > I didn’t have xbox live when you gave the Recon armor out to everybody. is there any chance of me getting it? I recently got xbox live and would like to get the armor.
>
>
> To answer your question friend. There is no chance, unless you play the MCC.

dang, oh well, ill just stick with full E.V.A armor then. If only I would’ve gotten Xbox live sooner, I can’t afford an Xbox one.

I did the achievements for it

> 2533274832700916;12:
> I did the achievements for it

Still impossible to get I am afraid. Though getting those vidmasters is a feat nowadays and you should be proud of yourself for getting them ^^

Hey people, I have a question: Why 343 industries didn´t give me the Recon armor (Halo3)…I listened something about “Recon for everyone”, but I don´t have it :´(
Please answer.

> 2535445728024304;14:
> Hey people, I have a question: Why 343 industries didn´t give me the Recon armor (Halo3)…I listened something about “Recon for everyone”, but I don´t have it :´(
> Please answer.

Recon Armor in Classic Halo 3 on Xbox 360 is not possible anymore.
343i simply cant unlock for anyone anymore cause they lost the feature to do so.

If you want to use Recon Armor in Halo 3. The only option is to play Halo The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.

Sorry for the problems caused.

yo tambien quiero la recon por que ya tengo casi todos los logros de Halo 3 ODST y de Halo 3 solo me falta 1

It would be cool if they did this again

> 2535440897195064;1:
> I didn’t have xbox live when you gave the Recon armor out to everybody. is there any chance of me getting it? I recently got xbox live and would like to get the armor.

I think on 360 there was a couple times where everyone online got it randomly. And on MCC there is Recon available right off the bat by default

> 2533274942290421;18:
> > 2535440897195064;1:
> > I didn’t have xbox live when you gave the Recon armor out to everybody. is there any chance of me getting it? I recently got xbox live and would like to get the armor.
>
>
> I think on 360 there was a couple times where everyone online got it randomly. And on MCC there is Recon available right off the bat by default

ah okay, maybe it’ll pop up for me randomly. one can only hope lol.

Ive figured out a way why! 343 was giving recon for more players to celebrate halo 3. sadly, 4000 to 20000 celebrated and 343 was headed for 50000 i believe. so, if we could tell 343 that on 7/7/2015 we should bring people to reach their goal of 50000 on halo 3, and they should bring the recon back.