Halo 3 & Reach Vs. Halo 4 Multiplayer

Halo 3 - Can I have Recon?

Reach - The Bloom!

Halo 3 & Reach - No player count balancing i.e. no drop in or out matchmaking

Halo 3 & Reach - Why can’t I slay a player after putting a full clip/magazine into them?

Yea I’ll take Halo 4 FTW ◕‿‿◕

P.S. Big Team Slayer Type Matches are now practical and fun

Are we talking about TU Reach? Because the TU pretty much fixed the whole Bloom issue, at least for me.

You know, I never did mind the bloom. I always found the Reach DMR infinitely more useful and likable then the BR.

Halo 4 would be WONDERFUL without custom loadouts.

They all have around a Metric -blam!-load of problems. Here’s hoping everyone keeps learning from their mistakes!

> You know, I never did mind the bloom. I always found the Reach DMR infinitely more useful and likable then the BR.
>
> Halo 4 would be WONDERFUL without custom loadouts.

My only problem with bloom is that it REALLY slowed killtimes down. Not to mention, 100% Bloom was pretty much responsible for making the Plasma Repeater a piece of poo-poo.

However, with Reduced and Zero Bloom, the PR is actually brought on par with the AR, if not better. Invasion would benefit GREATLY from Reduced Bloom, at least JUST for the PR.

Sometimes I comeback to Reach just to play some DMR duels. I got used to bloom mechanics and all this gameplay it bring in close/mid range. It’s something unique and I was hoping to see it in Halo 4. Actually it would fix DMR being overpowered problem as well -_-

But all-in-all yes. Halo 4 is my favorite game. In last few months I’ve spent more time on line than with Halo 3 or Reach last few years.

> Halo 4 would be WONDERFUL without custom loadouts.

There’s a Team Throwdown playlist to prove you’re wrong :wink: Without JIP or Custom Loadouts it’s much less playable playlist than regular Team Slayer. But it has it’s fans and that whats counts.

Halo 3 & Reach: Has local only search options.

Halo 4: You’re lucky your ping will be under 400.

if ordinance is only used as a way to deliver AA’s to the spartans on the battle field everything else just needs to revert back to Halo 1-3’s style also AAs will be spawned on the map but they will be specific to said maps like equipment. Running will probably have to stay its not much of an issue in gamemodes with no insta respawn. I’m working on a gamemode that mimics this What do you guys think ?