Halo 3, reach, or 4 ... why not PC!

Why don’t they put halo 3, reach , or 4 on pc?

Halo 2 on pc was so awesome and halo was even better!
And with the computers people own now adays halo 4 wouldn’t even be a graphically demanding game, even if you bought a computer from like staples it’d be good enough to run it. I probably wont buy Halo 4 just because the xbox community is so terrible everyone just swears and argues. You can never have a xbox live game that ends with a goodjob team.

Kind of really upset it probably wont be on pc and i know a lot of people that would only buy it if it was on pc. Even halo 3 i would play that everyday if that was on pc that game was EPIC!!!

what do you guys think?

They won’t because Microsoft takes pride in the fact that Halo is only available on Xbox.

> Why don’t they put halo 3, reach , or 4 on pc?
>
> Halo 2 on pc was so awesome and halo was even better!
> And with the computers people own now adays halo 4 wouldn’t even be a graphically demanding game, even if you bought a computer from like staples it’d be good enough to run it. I probably wont buy Halo 4 just because the xbox community is so terrible everyone just swears and argues. You can never have a xbox live game that ends with a goodjob team.
>
> Kind of really upset it probably wont be on pc and i know a lot of people that would only buy it if it was on pc. Even halo 3 i would play that everyday if that was on pc that game was EPIC!!!
>
> what do you guys think?

The idea is awesome, and i would like to see Halo 4 on pc cause the hardware of the 360 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind , but i dont think MS will do that, PC games get downloaded a lot more, then they wont make any money out of it and it will only cost them.

I think It’s best on xbox…(lol halo 2)

Except for ce, ce is still well and truly alive.

the cmt guys are doing a new campaign (spv3) I’m looking forward to it.

I like Halo being Exclusive :smiley:
So if it gets crappy sales, we could always say it’s because it’s an exclusive.

its only been a xbox franchise and after halo 3 bungie and microsoft stopped making pc versions because they saw how modded those versions were

[deleted]

> PC sucks

you be trolling.

Like I said in another thread about this, Halo 4 and Kinect is the only thing to look forward to in terms of exclusive games. Halo is the game that pretty much defines the Xbox platform. It’s Microsoft’s baby. I’m sure this doesn’t apply to everyone since not all of us even own a PC that can handle certain games, but if Halo 4 ends up coming to PC, there would be imo no reason to go out and buy a 360. And like I said before, I would just end up selling my 360.

> PC sucks

Says the Console Elitist, tell me, what do you do when your Xbox red rings?
I can tell you what I can do if my $1500 custom made computer throws up error messages, and stops working, I open it up and fix it my self. Plus my desktop will run circles around the Xbox, even the new one. Also, PC games these days are coming out as either install to hard drive, or download to hard drive, both of which don’t need discs to play, something that the Xbox lacks. Yes, you can download full games for the Xbox, but you can’t buy titles for download until after they’ve been out for some time, just look at the period of time between Reach’s release on Disc and Reach’s release as full download. Now lets talk HDD space, what’s the biggest Xbox HDD on the market? 280GB? My desktop has room for up to 6 internal HDDs, and the largest HDD on the market for desktop computers are around 5TB.
Yeah PCs suck alright. /sarcasm
Xbox < PCs

I would love to see all of the Halo games end up on the PC, even if it takes 3 to 4 years after release, At lest that gives Microsoft enjoy their Halo games on the Xbox until the next Halo game is released, then they give the PC gamers hand-me-downs.