Halo 3 pc question

So anywhere I look on any website/source, I see very mixed view points on Halo 3 pc. I’ve yet to see anything about it here, so what do people here think, will Halo 3 ever come out for the pc?

I doubt it. Wouldn’t make much sense to release a 4 year old Halo game on PC while they already released 2 others not on PC and are working on a third and fourth. If a PC port was coming, I’d imagine it would be here by now.

> I doubt it. Wouldn’t make much sense to release a 4 year old Halo game on PC while they already released 2 others not on PC and are working on a third and fourth. If a PC port was coming, I’d imagine it would be here by now.

they wont release it since many PC game dont make money since peopel just wait for the hacked version to DL from torrents.

A couple of years ago would have made sense, but not now. I doubt it’ll be profitable enough to warrant all that time and money creating a PC port. Besides, 343i and Microsoft are concentrating on Halo 4 and Halo CEA. I’m not ruling it out altogether, but its very unlikely.