Halo 3 Open NAT

Hey guys!

When I start my first matchmaking search on Xbox one Halo 3’s multiplayer, the game says that “it may take longer time to find matches” because my NAT is supposedly “not open”…

The thing is, when I go into my settings to see my “NAT” status, it says that it is “open”.

Is there something that I’m missing here?

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

I think I’d trust what the xbox said. I’ve found one glitch in campaign so far. Catch Skull wasn’t there.

Ya this happen to me with Halo Reach, not sure why it does this. Although I never really was concerned about it.

> 2533274903727694;3:
> Ya this happen to me with Halo Reach, not sure why it does this. Although I never really was concerned about it.

Ok cool, but I can’t find a single game and I want to play H3 so bad… :frowning:

> 2533274816948573;1:
> Hey guys!
>
> When I start my first matchmaking search on Xbox one Halo 3’s multiplayer, the game says that “it may take longer time to find matches” because my NAT is supposedly “not open”…
>
> The thing is, when I go into my settings to see my “NAT” status, it says that it is “open”.
>
> Is there something that I’m missing here?
>
> Thanks in advance for your inputs!

You also have to remember a couple of things. With H3 you’re not playing on dedicated servers unless MS/343 switched it from host to dedicated servers. Hopefully whoever is hosting the game has a good ISP. If you’re still getting the NAT error trying hard booting the xbox to clear the cache out. Probably won’t help but what the heck… Make sure you unplug it for at least 5 secs. so the capacitors discharge.