Halo 3 ODST Xbox One

I had received the code for ODST, but the message was deleted. I played the Master Chief Collection at D1, and I received the code, but all the messages are deleted. How can I downoad my Halo3 ODST? Take a look at my profile for doubt.
I contact the Xbox Support, and they say ask to 343i because we can’t help you.
Where is the e-mail withe the code? Can you resubmit to me the mail?

If you have a look over the MCC FAQ link in my signature, I detailed out there what to do in the event your xbox live messages get deleted. Always best to write codes down as soon after you get them as possible :slight_smile:

hola, me gustaría saber como poder reclamar a 343 industries mi halo 3 odst gratuito como dijeron que regalaria a los que compramos antes del 19 de diciembre el halo masterchief. lo tenia pre comprado desde 12 de agosto de 2014 y me gustaría que cumplieran con su palabra ya que hasta ahora estoy muy contento de como han cumplido con todo. mi correo es teruutb@Hotmail.es y mi avatar avianshelf6 gracias

Hello, I’d like to know how can claim to 343 industries my halo 3 odst free as they said that skjakjsakjaskjakjs to those who buy before 19 December masterchief halo. It had pre purchased since August 12, 2014 and I would like that they fulfilled his word that so far I’m very happy of as they have complied with everything. my email is teruutb@Hotmail.es and my avatar avianshelf6 thank you

> 2533274912102760;4:
> Hello, I’d like to know how can claim to 343 industries my halo 3 odst free as they said that skjakjsakjaskjakjs to those who buy before 19 December masterchief halo. It had pre purchased since August 12, 2014 and I would like that they fulfilled his word that so far I’m very happy of as they have complied with everything. my email is teruutb@Hotmail.es and my avatar avianshelf6 thank you

Have a read through my MCC Compensation FAQ that I mentioned in the post above, it tells you what do if you have not recieved your code yet