Halo 3: odst why do people hate it?

Why do people hate halo 3 odst? Me personally I have never played it but if you guys could explain why others hate it I would appreciate that.

> 2533274998996820;1:
> Why do people hate halo 3 odst? Me personally I have never played it but if you guys could explain why others hate it I would appreciate that.

I’m not entirely sure. Me personally, I liked playing it. It was definitely different from Halo 3, but maybe that’s why people weren’t fans of it. Because of the challenge within the campaign itself. Behind enemy lines and separated from your team, you mission is to stay alive and find out what happened to your fellow Spartans.

> 2533274998996820;1:
> Why do people hate halo 3 odst? Me personally I have never played it but if you guys could explain why others hate it I would appreciate that.

Because its different.
The only thing they want is halo 3.
Copy and past.

> 2535438053374188;2:
> > 2533274998996820;1:
> > Why do people hate halo 3 odst? Me personally I have never played it but if you guys could explain why others hate it I would appreciate that.
>
> I’m not entirely sure. Me personally, I liked playing it. It was definitely different from Halo 3, but maybe that’s why people weren’t fans of it. Because of the challenge within the campaign itself. Behind enemy lines and separated from your team, you mission is to stay alive and find out what happened to your fellow Spartans.

You mean fellow ODSTs.

Personally I loved ODST.
To me it was a very… human, down to earth…film noir-ish type halo game. It’s the odd one out. Yes there was action but it felt more like a, don’t laugh, private D.I.C following the clues. What would have been fun would have been a couple of non-lethal choice options to go down different paths. Wish there was more…

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535438053374188;2:
> > > 2533274998996820;1:
> > > Why do people hate halo 3 odst? Me personally I have never played it but if you guys could explain why others hate it I would appreciate that.
> >
> > I’m not entirely sure. Me personally, I liked playing it. It was definitely different from Halo 3, but maybe that’s why people weren’t fans of it. Because of the challenge within the campaign itself. Behind enemy lines and separated from your team, you mission is to stay alive and find out what happened to your fellow Spartans.
>
> You mean fellow ODSTs.

Yeah thanks. I hadn’t slept in over 28 hours when i posted that :’)

Halo 3: ODST was an expansion for Halo 3 (like the old PC expansions such as Half-Life: Opposing Force). However, despite being nothing more than an expansion, it was sold at full retail price (though some say it was sold for less in certain parts of the world) despite not offering the amount of content people expected from that price. The game was short and really only had Firefight as a significant “new” addition, and people probably already bought the Halo 3 map packs digitally. I personally like Halo 3: ODST, but I also only paid $5.00 for it.

nah its just not halo 3 bruh lul haters gunna hate

I’m not sure, I loved everything about ODST, aside from Buck’s whining.

i loved halo 3 odst its nice to have a unique spin-off where youre not a spartan for once

Its funny a post like this is def gonna attract most of us white knights that loved the game instead of those against it.

But its true the common bandwagon is to dump on that game simply put because its different. No one was accustomed to a game of its caliber especially from a dev team with a track record differential to that game. However people bought into it because of its multiplayer value it added to Halo 3.

But for us real Halo fans Halo 3 was for the most part enjoyable. Its urban warfare vs the what we know of halo aspect of it all is what really made the game unique.

Me i loved the dark and eerie vibes it gave off at the beginning. And in terms of personal favoritism, this game is up there with Reach and Halo 2. But thats just a matter of opinion.