Halo 3 ODST Stutter and frame drops (Please help!)

So for whatever reason Halo 3 ODST stutters and has frame drops when I play Campaign and Firefight. Whenever I walk forward or move my mouse the stutters/Frame drops appear and makes the game unplayable. I’ve tried the Nvidia Control Panel fix and even uninstalled ODST and then reinstalled but it has not been successful and the stutters/Fps drop still prevail, I cap my framerate at 60 fps with V-sync turned on, full screen at 1920 by 1080 resolution. I have tried unlimited fps option with v-sync turned off but this still does not fix it, I’ve turned Razor Cortex on and off but this doesn’t make a difference. I understand I’m not the only one with these problems but man is it infuriating to say the least. I’ve also updated all my drivers and updates for pc.
My Specs: Geforce RTX 3070, i7-9700f @ 3.00 Ghz,16 GB of RAM
My PC is certainly capable of playing this game, anyway appreciate any assistance or tips to help fix this.

In order to isolate any potential networking issues, does this issue happen in both multiplayer and single player or just in either multiplayer / single player?

> 2533274903612999;2:
> In order to isolate any potential networking issues, does this issue happen in both multiplayer and single player or just in either multiplayer / single player?

Thanks for the help friend but I was able to fix it, literally just validated the steam files and then it fixed the issues.

Awesome!! I’m glad to hear this fixed it for you! :slight_smile: