Halo 3 ODST remastered

343 have stated that remastering ODST is in the back of there minds lets hope in 2019 we actually get it

I would buy it if was just a DLC for MCC.

I didn’t like ODST.

> 2533274999277194;3:
> I didn’t like ODST.

How can you not like ODST it was a great wee game

I agree. It was a awsome game. I personally think that 343i should make a sequel.

I would love to see a remake for the XBOX ONE or at least make it available through digital download.

> 2533274828553800;1:
> 343 have stated that remastering ODST is in the back of there minds lets hope in 2019 we actually get it

Wouldn’t you preffer a second part and an xbox one version for the first one than a remmastered one?

> 2770517985056382;6:
> I would love to see a remake for the XBOX ONE or at least make it available through digital download.

now that’s a good idea

Halo 3: ODST was my favourite Halo game. Creeping around the city streets, avoiding Brute patrols, attempting to work out what happened to your squad. The tone was much darker, the casting was awesome coughFireflycough and the Firefight was incredibly fun.

What I would love to see is a Halo: Expanded Universe bundle for Xbox One, with Halo 3: ODST, Reach, Wars and Spartan Assault/Strike on one disc. Now THAT would be fun!

I love Halo 3: ODST and all, but what I love even more is the music in ODST, it’s so dam good!
I’d really like it (and reach) as a DLC for the MCC.

I liked ODST because it provided a darker side of halo. I also loved the free roam, which was unique and has not been in any other halo since. I this game was remastered for xbox one it would most likely go with a halo spin off collection that includes halo wars and Reach. Either way I would be stoked to see it on xbox one!

why not? i’d rather get a solid sequel though

> 2533274999277194;3:
> I didn’t like ODST.

Seriously? It was my favourite Halo game. I’m talking about the Campaign obviously. Closely followed by Halo CE.

did they really…

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo yes yes yes

oops i thought you guys were talking about them actually remaking it my bad

ODST gave us the fight in the human city that I always wanted. Loved the game. Would love to see it remastered.

I agree that it would be cool to see ODST remastered but I don’t think that would be moving forward much if they just keep remastering older Halo games. I’d rather just see a sequel to ODST.

I would love that! but I don’t know if they would actually do that.

Halo 3 ODST should get an complete open world