Halo 3 ODST PC - COOP not saving

So me and my friend have started ODST on coop on PC and for some reason everytime we go back we cannot resume and it does not save our terminal progress or game progress. It says we have done the mission but just does not let us resume or save our weapons in the Rookie mussions all becuase when we are in game there is no save and quit option. Anyone else having similair issues or have a way to fix this?

> 2535418742046696;1:
> So me and my friend have started ODST on coop on PC and for some reason everytime we go back we cannot resume and it does not save our terminal progress or game progress. It says we have done the mission but just does not let us resume or save our weapons in the Rookie mussions all becuase when we are in game there is no save and quit option. Anyone else having similair issues or have a way to fix this?

I’m having the same issue and I don’t think there’s actually a fix. People say you have to complete the level, but me and my friend did exactly that and it still didn’t save the progress(terminals and weapons “unlocked”). I think it’s connected to the way ODST campaign is structured (flashback/mission/flashback/mission). Really sad to see that, after all this time, this game just can’t seem to offer a complete experience to customers…