Halo 3 ODST on Games on Demand

When will we see Halo 3 ODST on Games on Demand?
Please soon…

Just go out and buy it mate, it dirt cheap now.

I really don’t like discs. I love digital downloads, and wish Microsoft released all games that way.

You would have to purchase more hard drive space vs buying a disc. Cost wise I would rather purchase disc with the one year extra warranty. What happens when a hard drive dies, redownload everything on a new hard drive rather then just placing the disc in the tray.

I imagine it will come sooner or later. They should add Halo 2 also.

Halo 2 need to have multiplayer patched out. but would be nice. A remake maybe?
But Halo 3 ODST 1º disc? Why is it not there?

They added it 2 months ago…

> They added it 2 months ago…

Halo 3 ODST?

> > They added it 2 months ago…
>
> Halo 3 ODST?

Yep about a week before Defiant came out. It was in the Spotlight on the dashboard.

> > > They added it 2 months ago…
> >
> > Halo 3 ODST?
>
> Yep about a week before Defiant came out. It was in the Spotlight on the dashboard.

Oh yea i remember they did. i was scrolling trough the channels and im like when did i put odst in?! then i figured out it was an ad.

But I can’t find it on the marketplace, near Halo 3.

Where are you from? i think it could depend on Regions.

I’m from Portugal.

Could be a regional thing, as was said above. I can’t think of another explanation. Double check the “All Games” list, look through every single game, look for it as a Halo 3 add-on. If it’s not there, then it must be something to do with your region. Unless I am missing something?
I would advise just getting it on disk if it isn’t on marketplace. You can always get rid of the disk when it comes out on the marketplace.

> I’m from Portugal.

Hmm im not familiar with the whole region thing i just know it can be a factor in xbox live stuff. Hopefully someone can visit this thread that does ill let someone know.

Scratch that, i cant find it in games on demand either…its very strange because i remember seeing it as a games on demand in the spotlight…strange days at blakeholsey high i say!