Halo 3 ODST confirmed for Xbox One

Yeeeees!!! Thank you 343!!! now just release Reach and it will be perfect!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZANzi5S0o3s

That’s good. More to Halo add to my Xbox One collection. (It’s empty) Played every Halo except for Halo 2.

sounds nice, but, honestly, they dont really owe any one anything other than to make sure Halo 5 launches well. Which the early access beta works wonderfully atm… Just my opinion though

Holy crap that’s AMAZING!!! Eehh these multiplayer problems weren’t even that bad, I’d say the payout from these problems was much greater than what happened. What a treat. Now if we can just get Halo Reach put on there…

Question. Will I still get this free even though I haven’t played multiplayer yet? I’ve owned MCC since 11/16/14 but I haven’t played any online matches or used gold yet.

I want more achievements with this when they release it. Another 500GS would make this game hit the 5000 mark!

Wrong forum section.

Reach is a lot bigger than ODST, and it pushed the 360 to it’s limits. It doesn’t really surprise me that they can get ODST on there easily, seeing that ODST itself is just a slightly modified Halo 3 engine. But porting Reach over is a lot less likely, seeing that we already have so many games on that disk. That, and compared to ODST…Reach’s story wasn’t that great.

> 2535448909950276;5:
> Question. Will I still get this free even though I haven’t played multiplayer yet? I’ve owned MCC since 11/16/14 but I haven’t played any online matches or used gold yet.

I believe it’s just that you played MCC online.

I’m glad ODST is getting ported instead of Reach. Even though it may be a better game overall I just like the way the story better in ODST.

this should be under a different thread but im pumped cuz it free for me and i get 1 month of gold plus h2a dlc