Halo 3 ODST - Campaign on Legendary

Looking for people to play the Halo 3 - ODST campaign on legendary with me.Message me if interested - Xbox Live: Lord McSwifty

I do believe you already have a post in the Recruiting section.

Hey is the offer still open? I’m also looking to get the ODST campaign done on legendary

> 2535431845392347;1:
> Looking for people to play the Halo 3 - ODST campaign on legendary with me.Message me if interested - Xbox Live: Lord McSwifty

Can u add me as a friend so u can invite me? I really want to complete Halo 3 ODST in Legendary Co-op with no skulls on. Xbox Live : TernaryStream60.

I’m up for a challenge guys!

So anyone else still looking for teammates for campaign? Got a mic, and I don’t waste time team killing for fun.

> 2535439416564567;6:
> So anyone else still looking for teammates for campaign? Got a mic, and I don’t waste time team killing for fun.

Yes I do! I will add you as a friend and send you an invite. You have no idea how many players I have met who have team-killed me just for the fun of it.The players acted like total a**holes and they keep team-killing me and kicked me out of a Halo 4 Legendary Co-op Campaign for no reason. I wasn’t even team-killing anyone. I really hate those types of players.

> 2535444860944911;7:
> > 2535439416564567;6:
> > So anyone else still looking for teammates for campaign? Got a mic, and I don’t waste time team killing for fun.
>
> Yes I do! I will add you as a friend and send you an invite. You have no idea how many players I have met who have team-killed me just for the fun of it.The players acted like total a**holes and they keep team-killing me and kicked me out of a Halo 4 Legendary Co-op Campaign for no reason. I wasn’t even team-killing anyone. I really hate those types of players.

Alright then! If you do die and its my fault, explosives and the occasional vehicular accident are not intentional. I’m used to playing solo, so be careful just in case.

i have odst i need legendary achievement

> 2535447180538809;9:
> i have odst i need legendary achievement

You have Halo 3:ODST on the Xbox 360 or on the Master Chief Collection? I have it on the Master chief collection.

This is a super old thread folks, let’s not revive old threads. Thanks.

Happy Haloing!