Halo 3: ODST 2

Please make it happen! No AA, No Sprint, Beautiful graphics, Multiplayer PVP and Firefight!

I’d be happy with Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST to be released on steam, with a full mod support to allow players to create custom single player and co-op style content. If they didnt change anything outside of adding a mod support and a map editor (For both single player maps AND Multiplayer, and to allow creating our own for both) I would actually buy it day one., despite my current anger over buying Halo 5, which i am highly disappointed in.

A sequel would be pretty amazing. Loved the original and wish it was longer. If they do, it should be a full game.

I wouldn’t mind that

yes yes please 343 just don’t put microtransactions

What would be the point of a Halo 3 ODST 2?

It’s was pretty cool of 343 to give us odst after MCC release was so broken. Really underrated game

It would be interesting to see a sequel of this game but let’s be honest is not going to happen

This would be awesome. It would continue the story of Buck from ODST to spartan.

Well seeing that the original ODST team has been separated will we be possibly getting a new team or a reunion?

There will be no halo 3 odst 2. :frowning:

> 2533274903727694;6:
> What would be the point of a Halo 3 ODST 2?

A great way to bring classic Halo back and who wouldn’t want to hear those JAZZ vibes!

I think Halo 3: ODST REUNION would be a better name instead