halo 3 odst 2?

i loved the odst game super high up there with my top games of the series but part of me would love to see another one made. i enjoyed comming from the marines perspective, anyways just making this thread more as a fanfic maybe share ideas of what would the new one be about .

lets try to keep it clean no flamming please! where all here for the love of halo!

cant happen the rookie is dead (i think) buck isnt a odst anymore hes a spartan and mickey turned bad

Instead of all them dodgy cartoons and some pretty good books I’d rather 343 create more spin off games or continuations of them spin off games. Playing as an ODST was fun as the game made you play smarter and try to survive since you weren’t playing as that awesome 117.

Witnessing Mickey betray you would be an ultimate plot twist and strange feeling since Halo never really had a strong betrayal moment aside from 343 or the brutes.

Plus it would be awesome to fight against insurrectionists instead of aliens for once.

> 2533274820021961;2:
> cant happen the rookie is dead (i think) buck isnt a odst anymore hes a spartan and mickey turned bad

You do realize that such a sequel doesn’t have to follow those specific characters, yes? Even so, it could still take place before the end of the Human-Covenant war. Or it could even be a prequel.

They could do a prequel like they could explain what Buck was doing during the fall of reach

> 2533274850465226;4:
> > 2533274820021961;2:
> > cant happen the rookie is dead (i think) buck isnt a odst anymore hes a spartan and mickey turned bad
>
>
> You do realize that such a sequel doesn’t have to follow those specific characters, yes? Even so, it could still take place before the end of the Human-Covenant war. Or it could even be a prequel.

exactly i was trying to figure it out in my head on how they would work it as well.
but a prequell or even seeing what buck does before he becomes a spartan. or even the stories of someone else . it would be amazing.

> 2533274884096307;5:
> They could do a prequel like they could explain what Buck was doing during the fall of reach

i would love to see this!

It would be great, but 343 doesn’t want to please a minority of the fans. 90% of the fans just wanna play as super-awesome super heroes and I think that’s kind of childish… Right now, the most plausible thing to hope is the presence of odsts in halo wars 2. Fingers crossed!

I would love to play a new ODST game. Instead of a city map, why not a GPS device of some sort.

I’d rather it be called Halo: ODST 2 instead of Halo 3: ODST 2 lol… semantics I know

I’m just gonna get the next rank, as I’ can’t be bothered to write actual comments.

Yes I would love it ODST had the best campaign by far

If 343 doesn’t continue this game I’ve lost all hope in halo! ODST was a great game and it got you away from playing the same character over and over and over again. I do hope they do and if they do I don’t care if they would have to lower the frame rate just please make it split screen co-op/multiplayer and bring back halo to the original halo zoom and wacky and the vaulting annoys me it’s like becoming COD!!! But please make an ODST 2 for all us fans

And I hope they don’t follow the comics because Rookie is my favourite character

amen man. i hope they do make another ODST game

The game ODST before Halo Wars, whit de insurgents. Prequel Halo Wars.

i want halo 3 ODST 2 :frowning:

If there ever will be another ODST title, it should stay within the Human-Covenant War era. I can’t imagine dropping into a fight full of Prometheans. Ugh.

> 2533274884096307;5:
> They could do a prequel like they could explain what Buck was doing during the fall of reach

I like that idea it would be pretty sick to be Buck during the fall of reach maybe go back to New Alexandria and get a glimpse of Noble team possibly Kat’s death. Buck could be a part of the Bullfrogs during Exodus its a good idea. I would also maybe like to see Halo New Blood as a video game fighting Innies the death of the rookie and Mickey’s betrayal or perhaps a game from Mickey’s perspective and why he turned on the UNSC.

Grab your bubble shields, because somebody is starting a forum war!