Halo 3 New Armors VS OG Armors

What style of armor do you like better in Halo 3 (MCC)? The New ones based off of Halo Online? Or the even newer ones based on Ancient Warriors? Or maybe you like the OG armors? Tell me your opinion and why! I personally don’t like the new armors at all, I like the OG armor like Rogue and CQB.

I don’t like the Halo Online armors at all. Some of the new ones that are incoming are visually appealing, they look pretty cool, but they don’t belong in Halo though. Overall I only like the OG Halo 3 armors for Halo 3.

most of the Halo Online armours don’t look nice to me, but some are cool.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> I don’t like the Halo Online armors at all. Some of the new ones that are incoming are visually appealing, they look pretty cool, but they don’t belong in Halo though. Overall I only like the OG Halo 3 armors for Halo 3.

Yeah I agree.

I’d honestly wear the ancient warrior stuff in Skyrim if it was in it XD .

New content is always good to keep a game fresh, so although some helmets like hivemind and demo are garbage, they offer new armor pieces like leggings and forearms that are subtle but still unique

> 2535457613167045;6:
> New content is always good to keep a game fresh, so although some helmets like hivemind and demo are garbage, they offer new armor pieces like leggings and forearms that are subtle but still unique

They definitely are unique…

Og one’s because of the memory’s i have and they look really awesome

> 2535424638110876;7:
> > 2535457613167045;6:
> > New content is always good to keep a game fresh, so although some helmets like hivemind and demo are garbage, they offer new armor pieces like leggings and forearms that are subtle but still unique
>
> They definitely are unique…

I mean air assault is alway good

OG, I still rock default to this day.

OG armor. I’m still Mark V gang :smiley:

I like the og armors the most as they have the perfected balance of looking like something people would wear in space combat and looking great. The newer ones look like they try too hard or they don’t fit well alongside what was already their. I don’t hate the new stuff I just won’t be using it.

> 2535424638110876;1:
> What style of armor do you like better in Halo 3 (MCC)? The New ones based off of Halo Online? Or the even newer ones based on Ancient Warriors? Or maybe you like the OG armors? Tell me your opinion and why! I personally don’t like the new armors at all, I like the OG armor like Rogue and CQB.

I will always prefer the original armor from Halo 3 but I really enjoy the new armor. I love how we can rock OG Spartan Armor (Leonidas). The armors are different and a breathe of fresh air for Halo.

The new armour looks nice, but the textures are really low quality. The secondary colour sections aren’t shiny and look drawn on.

I like both.

I like both the OG armors and the new armors from Season 5-7, but the Season 8 armors are a bit too out there. luckily the season 8 stuff isn’t canon.

I don’t mind the different kind of armors. Gives a ton of variety to the players to make some either down to earthc Spartans/soldiers, or just something completely ridiculous.

Gives us more options to shoot our ways out. Mix things up a little.

I will always prefer the OG armors. Mark V and Mark VI are absolutely iconic and no added armor can compete in my opinion.

I like both, but with the exception of some helmets in 5 and all of 6, most new helmets don’t fit in halo

I usually just wear the classic halo chief armor, but im glad people are getting variety